• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How's my cycle lookin'?

TeamGetSwole

Registered
Reaction score
5'10
11.5% BF

No laughing at me for my layout so far, haha. Tried the best I can. Please provide some input!

1-4:
Super DMZ (2)
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Osta Rx (3)
Cel Cycle Assist

5-8:
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Cel Cycle Assist
Clomid (50/50/25/25)

9-11:
E-Control (3)

How's it looking? Wasn't sure about the CEL dosage since I haven't received the bottle yet, might have to get 2 bottles.

5'10
11.5% BF

No laughing at me for my layout so far, haha. Tried the best I can. Please provide some input!

1-4:
Super DMZ (2)
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Osta Rx (3)
Cel Cycle Assist

5-8:
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Cel Cycle Assist
Clomid (50/50/25/25)

9-11:
E-Control (3)

How's it looking? Wasn't sure about the CEL dosage since I haven't received the bottle yet, might have to get 2 bottles.
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Looks good TGS!

The CEL Cycle Assist calls for 8 capsules daily, which would last you 30 days, but while I think it would be fine to cut the dose down to only 4 capsules daily, 1 bottle still is simply not enough for the cycle... you are correct in assuming you'll need more than one bottle. 2 bottles will last you the entire 10 week cycle even while dosing it at 7 caps every day.

The only other changes I would advise, would be to keep the Clomid at 50mg for 4wks; as well as to move the E-Control from weeks 9-11 to WEEKS 8 - 10.

Looks well thought out brother, x2 on the Clomid @ 50mg for the 4wks.

Looks well thought out brother, x2 on the Clomid @ 50mg for the 4wks.

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Looks good TGS!

The CEL Cycle Assist calls for 8 capsules daily, which would last you 30 days, but while I think it would be fine to cut the dose down to only 4 capsules daily, 1 bottle still is simply not enough for the cycle... you are correct in assuming you'll need more than one bottle. 2 bottles will last you the entire 10 week cycle even while dosing it at 7 caps every day.

The only other changes I would advise, would be to keep the Clomid at 50mg for 4wks; as well as to move the E-Control from weeks 9-11 to WEEKS 8 - 10.
Thanks for the help guys, will do 50/50/50/50 with the Clomid. So during my last week of Clomid I should start E-Control?

Looks good TGS!

Thanks for the help, will do 50/50/50/50 with the Clomid. So during my last week of Clomid start E-Control?

Looks like it would be a finish to start with the Clomid to E-Control

Thanks for the help, will do 50/50/50/50 with the Clomid. So during my last week of Clomid start E-Control?
Yes, at the beginning of WEEK 4 of your Clomid, begin taking 3 caps of E-Control as well.

Back