• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

The return of mike :) + Ultra Male Rx Questions

clanmodder

Registered
Reaction score
Im back from a recovered injury thats why i havent been able to start any logs for you fellow ironmag lab junkies or u new guys to the forums. im not new to the forums but i figured u know what its about time i get recognized by you ironmaglabs and to all you ironmaglab junkies and show u what i got under my belt :D. Will be posting many logs with my first to start in a week or so so be posted on the log section for me guys i will be answering all questions for u new guys to ironmaglabs and pics and personal records and maybe some vids if requested will also be posted so stay tuned guys :cool:.

Im gonna be running some m_sten+ 4 andro and on the side i dont want just 4 andro boosting my test i want more im a big test fan so ya lol the more i can get without killing myself the better. i was wondering if i could add in maybe some ultra male maybe for added test production. never touched ultra male so not sure so please leave suggestions about it also please.

Welcome back Mike. Ready for some killer logs!

Best of luck on your cycle. Adding exogenous testosterone to your body isn't going to boost your natural testosterone levels, but suppress them further.. but that's okay, all exogenous hormones, at any dose, are suppressive to the natural levels... that's the purpose of PCT, to bring your natural testosterone levels back up to speed. Ultra Male could be utilized, but I feel it would be best utilized in PCT not on cycle.

Back