• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ 2.0 Cycle Question

TeamGetSwole

Registered
Reaction score
I have exactly a bottle and a half of Super DMZ 2.0, would I be better off doing 2 pills for 2 weeks then 3 pills for two weeks, or 2 pills for six weeks? Also, I'm stacking it with Osta, so if it's best to do the 6 week choice, should I start Osta weeks 2-6? Last cycle I ran I of DMZ I experienced no sides so I don't think 3 pills a day would be an issue. Answers are very appreciated, thanks.

I have not tried the Superdrol DMZ RX 2.0 yet, but I have tried Metha-drol with Osta. With methadrol and osta, I took 2 metha-drol for 4 weeks and added in osta at the second week with 2 pills for weeks 2-6. At 4-6 weeks, I threw in advacned cycle support and continued with osta. I was left with some of the acs, obviously. Results were pretty impressive. But like I said, i'm not sure if super DMZ rx 2.0 is better then Metha-drol or not granted i've never tried it. So maybe 2 pills for 6 weeks of dmz, then start osta at 2 and continue to 6 weeks, like you said. Always better to be a little bit more on the safer side. But, If you think you can manage 2 pills of dmz for 2 weeks followed by 3 pills for two weeks, Id say go for it! But I'd also throw in some advanced cycle support, but thats just me. Hope this helped :)

I have not tried the Superdrol DMZ RX 2.0 yet, but I have tried Metha-drol with Osta. With methadrol and osta, I took 2 metha-drol for 4 weeks and added in osta at the second week with 2 pills for weeks 2-6. At 4-6 weeks, I threw in advacned cycle support and continued with osta. I was left with some of the acs, obviously. Results were pretty impressive. But like I said, i'm not sure if super DMZ rx 2.0 is better then Metha-drol or not granted i've never tried it. So maybe 2 pills for 6 weeks of dmz, then start osta at 2 and continue to 6 weeks, like you said. Always better to be a little bit more on the safer side. But, If you think you can manage 2 pills of dmz for 2 weeks followed by 3 pills for two weeks, Id say go for it! But I'd also throw in some advanced cycle support, but thats just me. Hope this helped :)
Okay, thanks for the reply. I already have ACS also, I think I'm leaning towards the 6 week cycle then starting Osta at week 2.

This is horrible advice. If you're not sure what you're doing just read the post...

This is horrible advice. If you're not sure what you're doing just read the post...

Its advice comming fom someone who is attenpting to relate one item to another, which like I already metioned in case you forgot to read, I don't know if methadrol is stronger or lesser then super dmz, I was simply giving a scenario. It's the best I could do without the personal experience necessary to say for sure what to do. Love to hear your advice though man.

Not sure of your experience but DMZ is a strong PH. You could run it out a couple of extra weeks at two caps but I wouldn't go three a day. Stick to 2 dmz and 2 osta. Be sure to include ACS/ultra male while on cycle from the start.

Not sure of your experience but DMZ is a strong PH. You could run it out a couple of extra weeks at two caps but I wouldn't go three a day. Stick to 2 dmz and 2 osta. Be sure to include ACS/ultra male while on cycle from the start.

^^agreed

DMZ 2.0 is very strong like juicyjay said. Methylstenbolone and Max LMG (correct me if i'm wrong) together are very potent. I tried running at 3/day but the sides were getting bad, acne on back and shoulders and small gyno flareup. Definitely do 2/day unless you're a big guy...BIG guy.

No offense bud, but this is bad advice... Did you run a SERM after your Methadrol cycle?? I know you are probably just trying to help but if you're going to help please do some research.

I would not run DMZ at 3 caps per day. That is too much. If and only IF you are an experienced user you can run DMZ at 2 caps per day for 6 weeks. Advanced Cycle Support needs to be run for the ENTIRE cycle, do not wait until week 4 to start it.

Okay, thought about everyones' feedback, and came up with this, how's it look?

1-6:
Super DMZ (2)
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Cel Cycle Assist (8)

2-6
Osta Rx (3)

7-10:
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Cel Cycle Assist (8)
Clomid (50/50/50/50)

11-12:
E-Control (3)

1-6:
Super DMZ (2)
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Cel Cycle Assist (8)

2-6
Osta Rx (3)

7-10:
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Cel Cycle Assist (8)
Clomid (50/50/50/50)

11-12:
E-Control (3)

Looks well put together

1-6:
Super DMZ (2)
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Cel Cycle Assist (8)

2-6
Osta Rx (3)

7-10:
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Cel Cycle Assist (8)
Clomid (50/50/50/50)

11-12:
E-Control (3)
Looks excellent. I would only change the length of the E-Control, from two weeks to three weeks - more specifically Weeks 10, 11, and 12.

IDK why people love clomid so much. If you can, get Nolvadex or Arimidex. They're newer, work better, and have less sides.

arimidex is an AI, not a SERM.... Useful if you're on TRT, but all you really need for prohormone PCT is a SERM, and/or mild suicidal AI like e control (adex is competitive inhibitor, not suicidal, so would have to taper it down if using in PCT by my understanding). Torem is another good SERM option.

You're absolutely correct. I usually take Adex and taper it down like you said. It is best if the OP takes Nolvadex instead of Clomid. As stated, it is newer and works better without massive doses (200-300mg of Clomid vs 20-30mg of Nolvadex). As BiggieSmallz said, Torem works also but I have never tried it personally.

why would you take 200-300mg clomid??? that's where all your crazy side effects are, would be my guess... 50mg daily is plenty for 4-5 week PCT. At 150mg+ its been shown to consistently inhibit GnRH response, lowering LH, and thus lowering T production... BUT, as far as I know it's the best SERM for pure testosterone boost (when properly dosed), nolva is just better anti-gyno protection... more active at blocking estrogen receptors. Only used torem myself so far tho
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/s...sage-metha-drol-extreme?highlight=clomid+GnRH

I've heard some people take that much, then again they were probably on real gear for extended periods of time. I've never taken clomid so I really shouldn't be talking about it, but this guy at my gym who is on ridiculous cycles takes that amount. For the OP you're right.

I've heard some people take that much, then again they were probably on real gear for extended periods of time. I've never taken clomid so I really shouldn't be talking about it, but this guy at my gym who is on ridiculous cycles takes that amount. For the OP you're right.

So you've never taken clomid but you're giving advice about it and saying that Nolva is better??? Clomid and Nolva are like Windows-Apple, Nikon-Cannon, BMW-Mercedes... Both are good and you're going to have guys on both sides swearing that their favorite is 10x better than the other guy's. It all boils down to personal preference imo. They both work. I prefer clomid, but that's just me.

IDK why people love clomid so much. If you can, get Nolvadex or Arimidex. They're newer, work better, and have less sides.
Clomifene and Tamxifen have both been around since the 60's... neither is really newer than the other; and Arimidex is not so much of a PCT ancillary as it is ON-cycle. Clomid has always worked better for me than Nolva; nolva doesn't even come close to boosting my test back up into the norm. It also boosts my libido more and doesn't stress my liver or make my joints sore like nolva.

Thanks for all the responses guys, really appreciate, looking forward to this cycle. Do you guys think I should stack the Osta like I'm looking to do or do you think it'd be better as a PCT?

Okay thanks, if that's the case then I'll probably just stack it and go balls to the wall post cycle to try and keep my gains. One more question :). If I'm consuming 2500 calories during cycle, which for me is a bulking amount, what should I be consuming post cycle to keep my gains, and then the month after post cycle what should I consume to lean out? I'm 168, 5'7, 10% BF. Macros are ~45% Protein, ~40%carbs, ~15% fat. Thanks again for the two pages of responses, appreciate it very much.

I agree with biggie. Eat clean and smart.

You could even continue with your 2500 calories through pct and add a couple extra minutes to cardio to off set.

OK, thanks. I'll eat clean and eat when hungry and see how that goes. Started my cycle today, excited!

Not just when hungry. Make sure you are taking food in every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. If you can't get to a whole food source then have a protein shake or bar on the fly.

Back