• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pre-workout while on cycle

969c1

Registered
Reaction score
Just curious as to some input, I will be starting my Halo/Super Dmz this coming Monday. I have used mainly SuperpumpMax as a preworkout, along with CTD Labs Noxivol.
I was thinking of using CTD Labs Noxipro as a pre workout or possible trying something new, Evogen EVP, which is suppost to be stim free.
Anyone ever tried any of these to relate? I was just thinking of blood pressure levels and using a stim free might be a better choice while cycling?

You're correct in that thinking, although, I do not know how effective a preworkout is without a stim or NO (pump) product, both of which will elevate your blood pressure.

Blood pressure is always at a consistent state. Took pre workout while on cycle. Just made me beast mode even more and a little sore.
I don't recommend if you have a higher bp level. Only you know you..

Blood pressure is always at a consistent state. Took pre workout while on cycle. Just made me beast mode even more and a little sore.
I don't recommend if you have a higher bp level. Only you know you..

This is pretty much it. Only you know what your bp is. Monitor it to be safe..

I found on the exact same cycle that I was good to go on the heavy stim pwo for the 1st few weeks. My bp elevated to the high end of "normal" which prompted me to cut it out until a week or 2 into pct. It didnt really matter though because by the time I added the 2.0 into the mix I was ready to kill it in the gym daily even without any pwo stims. Best line of defense is to monitor your bp regularly and dont just go off of 1 test......do multiple each time you check it. You would be amazed at how they will vary.

Back