• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Planning first halo cycle - looking for feedback

locallifter

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone...

New here and looking for some feedback/advice. I'm planning out my first run at some PHs and am aiming to try a 5 week Halo cycle. I'm 6'0", 220lbs (decent bit of fat in there), I'll be running this while on a mild cut. Check out the below and let me know what you think/what should possibly be added/what's unnecessary.

Week 1:
Cycle support 2x daily

Week 2:
Halo 50
Cycle support 2x
Anabolic-Rx 2x

Weeks 3-6:
Halo 75 (May try 100 last week if I feel up to it)
Cycle support 2x
Anabolic-Rx 2x

Weeks 7-10:
E-blocker 3x
Ultra Male Rx 1x
Tamox 20
Continue the Anabolic-Rx???

Am I missing anything obvious? Looking to get all my bases covered before jumping into anything.

I also plan on keeping taurine, fish oil, and other otc vitamins on hand. Other otc must haves? Worth it to have an extra Ai and SERM on hand just in case side effects pop up or should I be covered with what I have? I've seen stories where some don't respond to random SERMs, but it seems like this should be a pretty mild run.

Thanks for the help!

I have friends available who have done a few cycles and are pretty experienced so I will have some local help, but the more opinions the better.

6 weeks at 75mg for sure.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

2 questions... Is the e-blocker repetitive and overkill for my pct if I'm going to be on Nolva/Tamox already? And should I continue running the Anabolic-Rx through pct or will the Ultra Male be plenty at that point?

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback guys.

2 questions... Is the e-blocker repetitive and overkill for my pct if I'm going to be on Nolva/Tamox already? And should I continue running the Anabolic-Rx through pct or will the Ultra Male be plenty at that point?

Thanks
The E-Control will help aid in preventing estrogen rebound due to the quick return of natty test in the body from the SERM. The Anabolic Matrix will only last you the 6wks on cycle. You can use my discount code, adrenolin15 to save yourself 15% OFF the total of this cycle plus free expedited shipping.

Here's how I would run it.

CYCLE:
WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
75mg ed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed (taken at least 3hrs separate from the prohormone)

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps ed (taken with the prohormone)

PCT:
WEEKS 7 - 10
Tamox
20mg ed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed

WEEKS 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps ed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed

Awesome guys, supplies have been ordered... Last question, what would Torem dosing look like for a cycle like this? I've seen recommended dosages all over the place from 120/90/90/60 all the way down to 90/60/60/30. I hear so many good things about Torem over Nolva/Clomid I figured it may be worth a try.

The E-Control will help aid in preventing estrogen rebound due to the quick return of natty test in the body from the SERM. The Anabolic Matrix will only last you the 6wks on cycle. You can use my discount code, adrenolin15 to save yourself 15% OFF the total of this cycle plus free expedited shipping.

Here's how I would run it.

CYCLE:
WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
75mg ed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed (taken at least 3hrs separate from the prohormone)

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps ed (taken with the prohormone)

PCT:
WEEKS 7 - 10
Tamox
20mg ed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed

WEEKS 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps ed

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed

Here it is, let us know how things turn out and be sure to ask any/all questions. Now go get yoked!

Back