• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ostarx and employment random drug and steroid testing

CRMAD27

Registered
Reaction score
Will ostarx make you test positive for steroid, or drugs. On a police department random mandatory employment test

Will ostarx make you test positive for steroid, or drugs. On a police department random mandatory employment test
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

No, it will not. It is 100% legal and will not make you test positive for anything. Order with confidence.

In the case of illegal anabolics, it is extremely rare for any government agency to test its employees, as steroid tests cost upwards of $300 per test.

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

No, it will not. It is 100% legal and will not make you test positive for anything. Order with confidence.

In the case of illegal anabolics, it is extremely rare for any government agency to test its employees, as steroid tests cost upwards of $300 per test.

Would PH's or SERM's show up in the rare case of a steriod specific test? PH, I would think would show up as Anabolic Test, but it would be easily explained with a legally purchased OTC PH bottle with reciept......But the SERM, on the other hand, would be difficult to explain useage of a research chemical that is labeled not for human use......Many places will test specifically for individual chemicals if they have reason to believe the employee is using it......what that reasonable suspicion might be, I have no idea but that is what my job's "drug Screening Policy" states....other than that, the randoms cover the 5 most popular illicit narcotics, and they test for the 7 most popular for new hires.....

Would PH's or SERM's show up in the rare case of a steriod specific test? PH, I would think would show up as Anabolic Test, but it would be easily explained with a legally purchased OTC PH bottle with reciept......But the SERM, on the other hand, would be difficult to explain useage of a research chemical that is labeled not for human use......Many places will test specifically for individual chemicals if they have reason to believe the employee is using it......what that reasonable suspicion might be, I have no idea but that is what my job's "drug Screening Policy" states....other than that, the randoms cover the 5 most popular illicit narcotics, and they test for the 7 most popular for new hires.....
Yes, they would both show up. It would be a blood test, not a piss test if they were to search for individual chemicals. Also, as stated already, no one is subjected to steroid tests.. many people do not know any better and assume they'll be tested for anything, steroids and serms are not one of the things they test for. I haven't heard of anyone testing for steroids within their occupation, outside of sports in the last decade.

if you are trying to be a cop they test for party favors lol but i know some places in new york that do test for anabolic steriods but only if they suspect of doing them..... for pre employment they only test party favors...

What about detection times for Halo Extreme or Ostra Rx for Drug Tested Bodybuilders?

What about detection times for Halo Extreme or Ostra Rx for Drug Tested Bodybuilders?
\] No such thing as ostra, and im pretty sure halo is like 2 weeks or something ridiculous

Can you even detect steroids in a piss test?....I just thought it was narcotics only..????

Back