• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme and Cyanostane Stack Reccomendations

pOngtran

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I recently joined the forums wanting to better myself and improve my physique. Upon reading around numerous reviews and comments, I've concluded that a nice dos of both Halo and Cyano will help me with my dry gains.
I've been lifting most of life, but I've began to take working out and having a healthy lifestyle a huge part of my life, I've recently undergone a cut of 170 to 148.
I'm currently trying to maintain weight and muscle. During my cut I've lost some strength but nothing major. I look and feel much better then previously. During my stack phase, I'm planning on doing a bulk with it while still maintaining abs and trying to get little fat gain from it.

Question: So my main question is what would be the perfect cycle to take both Halo and Cyano together. What my dose should be each week with the stack. I'm also wanting to know what should my PCT and various supplements I should take (fish pills, multi, etc..)

My Stats:
Height: 5'4
Weight: 148-149
Body Fat: 8-9% (not accurate though)
Arms: 17in
Chest: 39in
Waist: 31in
If other stats of my body composition is required just let me know.

Thank you for the read, I apologize for it being somewhat lengthy. Any other advice would be GREATLY appreciated, so please comment and let me know what I should do!!

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Shopping Cart:
1x Cyanostane
2x Halo Extreme
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid (Osta-Gain or CEM Products)

Cycle

WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

WEEKS 5 - 8
Cyanostane
2 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

You may also include any staples that you may have when OFF cycle. Though keep an eye out for your blood pressure and heart rate if you're considering any stimulants, NO (pump) products, or thermogenics.

PRIVATE MESSAGES ARE WELCOMED
I'M HERE TO HELP

Thank you so much, I will most likely probably try out these doses. And I'll for sure PM you if and other advice is required!

Edit: Also with the clomid, I didn't exactly see it in IML stores, is it possible for you to direct me to a site that offers some?

Last edited:
Thank you so much, I will most likely probably try out these doses. And I'll for sure PM you if and other advice is required!

Edit: Also with the clomid, I didn't exactly see it in IML stores, is it possible for you to direct me to a site that offers some?

Clomid is a SERM, sold as a research chemical by Osta-Gain and CEM Products. 1mL every day for the first 4wks of PCT will work great!

adrenolin, can you take osta-gain instead of Clomid? I saw you had it in ( ) in the bottle breakdown. Also I noticed there wasn't any Ultra Male Rx listed - is that not needed?

Last edited:
adrenolin, can you take osta-gain instead of Clomid? I saw you had it in ( ) in the bottle breakdown. Also I noticed there wasn't any Ultra Male Rx listed - is that not needed?
Osta-Gain is the site you can get the Clomifene. lol Imo, Ultra Male isn't necessary in PCT if you already have a SERM (Clomid) and an AI (E-Control)... it can still be added to PCT to help keep you a horny bastard 24/7! :p

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Shopping Cart:
1x Cyanostane
2x Halo Extreme
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid (Osta-Gain or CEM Products)

Cycle

WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

WEEKS 5 - 8
Cyanostane
2 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

You may also include any staples that you may have when OFF cycle. Though keep an eye out for your blood pressure and heart rate if you're considering any stimulants, NO (pump) products, or thermogenics.

PRIVATE MESSAGES ARE WELCOMED
I'M HERE TO HELP

Not much Left to add here, good luck with your cycle.

Osta-Gain is the site you can get the Clomifene. lol Imo, Ultra Male isn't necessary in PCT if you already have a SERM (Clomid) and an AI (E-Control)... it can still be added to PCT to help keep you a horny bastard 24/7! :p
Ha! Sorry I was thinking of OSTA Rx like a dope. Thanks for the clarification adrenolin.

I ran this exact cycle that Adrenolin gave you. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Awesome! Any chance you might log it to track your progress?

X2, would like to follow your progress!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15

Last edited:
I will definitely be doing a log. However I won't be starting the cycle until the second week of March. I just wanted to get everything ordered before anything sold out. When I start it I will be sure to start a log.

just doing some past research on this stack. I have been been cutting for a LONG time and am trying to get over that last hump.

i just started cyano a couple days ago and am wondering if i should add halo to my last three weeks???

just doing some past research on this stack. I have been been cutting for a LONG time and am trying to get over that last hump.

i just started cyano a couple days ago and am wondering if i should add halo to my last three weeks???
Dont bother. You wont even really see or feel any results from it until the 3rd week or so and your cycle will be over at that point. Just stick with what you are doing and eat 500 cals below maintenance for the entire cycle. Oh yeah, my most favorite of all time(sarcasm).......CARDIO FTW!!!!!!

For the record, it's okay to start your very own thread. You are more likely to get responses that way.

Edit: I just saw you did start your own thread yesterday. Guess you wanted to be very thorough by reviving 3 old threads along with your new one, LOL!
Best of luck to you!

Last edited:
Back