• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Just started Osta RX

Kelliregan1

Registered
Reaction score
I am 46 yo and am day 4 of Osta RX. Was wondering if there is anyone else out there taking it because I am having some side effects and wondered if any other women are experiencing any sides

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

What kinds of sides are you experiencing? What dose are you running?

I'm taking two caps/day.. For the first two days I had burning of all mucous membranes.. Now that's gone but bad breast tenderness, fluid retention (up 4lbs in 3 days) and severe headache last night...today is day five and I feel better . Took a diuretic last night and weight back down 2 lbs...

Keep us posted, I was thinking of trying this as well. Thanks!

Update.. After a really bad migraine 2 nights ago .. All sides have disappeared!! Today is day 6 of 2 caps/day.. Definitely seeing a difference in the gym!!! My t bar rows today went from 20 lb to 45 lbs (10reps!!) excited to see how far I can go!!!

Good to hear it. I am thinking of Osta RX for my next round also

Just an update.. Week 2 still having fluid retention like crazy.. Took diuretic again last night and 5lbs down! That's alot of extra water on board!!! Gonna keep going and see what happens...

Hey guys! Haven't weighed recently.. Have a little fluid retention, not as much as a few days ago.. Razor cuts and Pyro arriving tomorrow.. Thx Adrenolin for the advice! On a happy note, today was back day.. My weights doubled on almost every exercise! On a couple, I was doing as much as some of the guys there!! Gonna keep on truckin!!!

yes would like to know about this prod as well! I am waiting for my Halo Extreme as I was very happy with the progress I made with H4H! I am all for IML.

Ok.. Ready?! Up 40 lbs this week on my seated hammer strength rows and up twenty lbs on my squats!!!! Bring it on!! I'm ready for 3 caps/day.. Lol!!

hi again my name is charles just purchase 2x Cyanostane,4x 1-Andro,1x Anabolic Matrix,2x Advanced Cycle Support,1x E-Control and 1x Clomid.just would like 2 know which ones 2 that i can take together,also which ones i take in the morning and before i go 2 sleep 4 the best results.thanks in advance

hi again my name is charles just purchase 2x Cyanhi again my name is charles just purchase 2x Cyanostane,4x 1-Andro,1x Anabolic Matrix,2x Advanced Cycle Support,1x E-Control and 1x Clomid.just would like 2 know which ones 2 that i can take together,also which ones i take in the morning and before i go 2 sleep 4 the best results.thanks in advance ostane,4x 1-Andro,1x Anabolic Matrix,2x Advanced Cycle Support,1x E-Control and 1x Clomid.just would like 2 know which ones 2 that i can take together,also which ones i take in the morning and before i go 2 sleep 4 the best results.thanks in advance;)

Back