• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Starting my Metha-drol Extreme cycle

Swede

Registered
Reaction score
I start my Metha-drol Extreme cycle on Monday next week and I'm really looking forward to it :).

I have not decided if I should take nolva or clomid for PCT but I guess that nolva is the best option?

My English sucks so I will not do any advanced log but I'll post before and after photos. :)

I would opt for the Clomid over the Nolva, as nolva doesn't seem to work quite as well when used as a PCT for a progesterone (Deca-Drol MAX is a progesterone, and it is in MDE).

And its okay about the log, I understand, my Swedish sucks too. :p

I am now on my 3rd day with cyano 3 caps/day.....I know the plan was to start with Metha Drol but I chickened out:nono:

Is it possible to go from Cyanostane directly to Metha drol?

3 weeks cyano 3 caps/day then 4 weeks methadrol 2 caps/day?

I have one bottle of M-sten at home and know that you can run it with cyano....weeks 1-6 cyano 3 caps/day and weeks 3-6 M-Sten 2 caps. So maybe I'm stuck with this Cycle....?

And its okay about the log, I understand, my Swedish sucks too. :p

LOL

I am now on my 3rd day with cyano 3 caps/day.....I know the plan was to start with Metha Drol but I chickened out:nono:

Is it possible to go from Cyanostane directly to Metha drol?

3 weeks cyano 3 caps/day then 4 weeks methadrol 2 caps/day?

I have one bottle of M-sten at home and know that you can run it with cyano....weeks 1-6 cyano 3 caps/day and weeks 3-6 M-Sten 2 caps. So maybe I'm stuck with this Cycle....?

Are you suggesting a 7wk cycle (if so, that's a little long)? I would just do a 4-5wk cycle of the Cyano & save the MDE for a future cycle.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15

I save the Metha Drol for my summer cycle :)

My M-Sten arrived today so my cycle will be - Cyano weeks 1-6 and M-Sten weeks 3-6.

Thanks guys for your time and comments.

Back