• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New member, Questions about Osta RX

craigs449

Registered
Reaction score
New member here, 38 years old, been lifting on and off all my life, most dedicated in the last four years (trying to regain my youth I guess...LOL)
I hit the gym 3-5 times a week, minimal cardio right now. 5'10" 195 lbs
I have used several natty test boosters over the last couple of years with decent success, but I have hit another plateau and the test boosters don't seem to get me over that edge anymore. I have been researching PH's for the last year or so on Supplementreviews.com and was set on taking a cycle of Halo=Plex for my 1st PH Cycle. But I get drug tested at work and the thought of the SERM scares me. After being turned on to Ironmaglabs, I have become very interested in Osta RX. This supp sounds exactly what I am looking for, but I have a few questions.....I plan on running a 6 week cycle, 3 pills a day for the 1st 3 weeks, then bump up to 4 pills a day for the last 3 weeks.....I plan on taking ON Cycle support as well as Creatine (Green Mag) throughout the entire cycle, and AD3 PCT for the last few weeks. My diet will consist of alot of eggs (whites and whole sometimes), chicken, rice, fish, red meat, and bananas......I get my fill of protien from On Whey Protien shakes, and will continue with fish oil and On Opti-men vitamin.

Does this look right, supplement wise? My goal is to put on some good mass (5 lbs would be nice to broaden my shoulders/upper body). Is there anything else I should add to this stack? Anything I should leave out? Can I use a PWO with OSTA RX? Any 1st hand experience with this product woulld be greatly appreciated.

-Craig

New member here, 38 years old, been lifting on and off all my life, most dedicated in the last four years (trying to regain my youth I guess...LOL)
I hit the gym 3-5 times a week, minimal cardio right now. 5'10" 195 lbs
I have used several natty test boosters over the last couple of years with decent success, but I have hit another plateau and the test boosters don't seem to get me over that edge anymore. I have been researching PH's for the last year or so on Supplementreviews.com and was set on taking a cycle of Halo=Plex for my 1st PH Cycle. But I get drug tested at work and the thought of the SERM scares me.

After being turned on to Ironmaglabs, I have become very interested in Osta RX. This supp sounds exactly what I am looking for, but I have a few questions.....I plan on running a 6 week cycle, 3 pills a day for the 1st 3 weeks, then bump up to 4 pills a day for the last 3 weeks.....I plan on taking ON Cycle support as well as Creatine (Green Mag) throughout the entire cycle, and AD3 PCT for the last few weeks. My diet will consist of alot of eggs (whites and whole sometimes), chicken, rice, fish, red meat, and bananas......I get my fill of protien from On Whey Protien shakes, and will continue with fish oil and On Opti-men vitamin.

Does this look right, supplement wise? My goal is to put on some good mass (5 lbs would be nice to broaden my shoulders/upper body). Is there anything else I should add to this stack? Anything I should leave out? Can I use a PWO with OSTA RX? Any 1st hand experience with this product woulld be greatly appreciated.

-Craig
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Fear not the prohormones, nor the SERMs. They are not tested for by any employers... even the military and the police rarely ever test anyone. They would legally have to tell you what you're being tested for... most places that do drug testing test for the common 5; marijuana, opiates, amphetamines, narcotics, and PCP. AAS and such are not tested for simply because of how expensive the tests are.. The only people who really get tested are those who are competitive athletes in a sports governed body.

Osta is a great product. I like how it improves my mood and helps me sleep. It's also great for building lean muscle and burning fat.

I'd recommend keeping the Osta at 3 caps daily (20mg). It doesn't get much better the higher you go, the sides just seem to be more pronounced. I think you'd make better gains from an 8wkj cycle at 3 caps daily.

While Osta is known to be slightly suppressive (1-2ng/dL/day decrease in testosterone), it really isn't so suppressive that one would need a PCT after it, though it definitely won't hurt.

A preworkout with this product would be just fine.

The only thing, that I can think of that would really make this cycle excellent, without going too hard for the first time, would be adding in some Halo Extreme for 6wks at 75mg ed.

WEEKS 1 - 8
Osta
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
2 caps daily

WEEKS 3 - 8
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Thanks for the info/insight....If i added the halo extreme, i would need PCT as well as a SERM correct? what serm for halo? My fear of running 8 weeks with osta / halo is actually getting too big too fast and drawing skepticism from coworkers....I believe if an allegation of illicit AAS is brought forth, they will test specifically for it......I think its best to run the OSTA for 8 weeks as you suggested, reap the benefits from it, then decide on adding the ph for the next one.....although, all the hype about super dmz 2.0 is VERY TEMPTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info/insight....If i added the halo extreme, i would need PCT as well as a SERM correct? what serm for halo? My fear of running 8 weeks with osta / halo is actually getting too big too fast and drawing skepticism from coworkers....I believe if an allegation of illicit AAS is brought forth, they will test specifically for it......I think its best to run the OSTA for 8 weeks as you suggested, reap the benefits from it, then decide on adding the ph for the next one.....although, all the hype about super dmz 2.0 is VERY TEMPTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, a SERM is always recommended. I like Clomid, 50mg for 4wks.

8-12lbs is what you can likely expect if you're really trying to gain some lean body mass. Unless you specifically beg to be tested, I'll continue believing it'll never happen. One of my old professors in college was the director of the DEA... said since it's formation, they've never tested any employee for steroids.

Best of luck on this cycle though!! If and when you decide to use a prohormone, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll get you squared away! ;)

Back