• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

M-sten cycle ? about serm

Blake11

Registered
Reaction score
Going to be starting a 6 week cycle of m-sten on march 1 have 2 bottles on hand
20/20/30/30/30/30
also will be on:cycle assist, liver support, and organ shield as well as protein etc... all the other normal stuff
past cycle history: 6 week cycle on H-drol and a 8 week cycle of m-stane and h-drol def was a mistake taking 2 methyl at once will never be doing that again... both ran serm on pct
pct will be ultra male, cycle assist and supports
my main question is do i need to run a serm on my pct with ultra male...??? if so what serm do you recomend clomid or nolva
any opinions??

Going to be starting a 6 week cycle of m-sten on march 1 have 2 bottles on hand
20/20/30/30/30/30
also will be on:cycle assist, liver support, and organ shield as well as protein etc... all the other normal stuff
past cycle history: 6 week cycle on H-drol and a 8 week cycle of m-stane and h-drol def was a mistake taking 2 methyl at once will never be doing that again... both ran serm on pct
pct will be ultra male, cycle assist and supports
my main question is do i need to run a serm on my pct with ultra male...??? if so what serm do you recomend clomid or nolva
any opinions??
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Imo, just run the full two bottles, 30mg ed for 6wks.

A SERM is ABSOLUTE for ALL hormonal cycles be them prohormones, designer steroids, or full blown AAS, imho.

For PCT, I like clomid best, as it kicks in so quickly - it boosts my libido, my ball size, and sexual function, it improves my mood, and best of all it skyrockets my testosterone like no other SERM can do. 50mg ed for 4wks following the cycle, bridged into 3wks of E-Control at 3 caps per day. It's an aromatase inhibitor (AI); it will prevent any estrogen rebound from the newly created testosterone.

PCT
WEEKS 1 - 4
Clomid
50mg ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed

ACS
3 caps ed

WEEKS 4 - 6
E-Control
3 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed

ACS
3 caps ed​

Thanks for your input adrenolin the pct sounds good ill give it a try

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Imo, just run the full two bottles, 30mg ed for 6wks.

A SERM is ABSOLUTE for ALL hormonal cycles be them prohormones, designer steroids, or full blown AAS, imho.

For PCT, I like clomid best, as it kicks in so quickly - it boosts my libido, my ball size, and sexual function, it improves my mood, and best of all it skyrockets my testosterone like no other SERM can do. 50mg ed for 4wks following the cycle, bridged into 3wks of E-Control at 3 caps per day. It's an aromatase inhibitor (AI); it will prevent any estrogen rebound from the newly created testosterone.

PCT
WEEKS 1 - 4
Clomid
50mg ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed

ACS
3 caps ed

WEEKS 4 - 6
E-Control
3 caps ed

Ultra Male