• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

What is the difference between Pro-Hormones and Steroids?

Diemen

Registered
Reaction score
I have been reading about Iron-labs products causes and affects. The thing I find confusing is that their products like many other pro-hormones do the same things that steroids do. My question is what is the real difference between Pro hormones and steroids? I just want to spend my money on the right products because your products prices and benefits are exactly like steroids. I have done both pro-hormones and steroids and from my experience with pro-hormones. I have always gotten the bulky look and gained a lot of power but once I stop using it my strength almost immediately depleted and pro-hormone gains do not last long. Now, I did this pro-hormone cycle 10years ago so who knows how pro-hormones have been modified or improved. I did Nor-Andro 17 and Androstene which at the time was the best pro-hormone on the market. Sorry, I cannot remember the lab who made it but they discontinued it like many other pro-hormones that work well. I have done my share of steroids and received great benefits. For instance I have kept my gains and some of my strength as well from previous cycles. I don't crash as bad after the PCT from steroids like I did with pro-hormones but I'd be lying if I was not interested trying some of Iron-labs products. I just don't know the real difference between pro-hormones and steroids. I have the same question about PCT's recommended after a steroid cycles versus pro-hormones PCT's. Can you use steroids PCT's after a pro-hormones cycle and the same for using pro-hormone PCT's after a steroid cycle? I do not mean any disrespect by asking these questions. I just really want to know what the deal is. Thanks!

The simplest way I can put it (& correct me if I'm wrong) - steroids are synthetic hormones applied directly (orals, trans-dermal, or injections). Pro hormones are not synthetic hormones themselves. They're 'precursors' that your body converts into said hormone. Both have their side effects and should be used with proper precautions. PCT is highly recommended (and in my eyes manditory) for any cycle whether considered a pro-hormone or AAS.

..hopefully that makes sense. I'm a bit over tired lol

I have been reading about Iron-labs products causes and affects. The thing I find confusing is that their products like many other pro-hormones do the same things that steroids do. My question is what is the real difference between Pro hormones and steroids? I just want to spend my money on the right products because your products prices and benefits are exactly like steroids. I have done both pro-hormones and steroids and from my experience with pro-hormones. I have always gotten the bulky look and gained a lot of power but once I stop using it my strength almost immediately depleted and pro-hormone gains do not last long. Now, I did this pro-hormone cycle 10years ago so who knows how pro-hormones have been modified or improved. I did Nor-Andro 17 and Androstene which at the time was the best pro-hormone on the market. Sorry, I cannot remember the lab who made it but they discontinued it like many other pro-hormones that work well. I have done my share of steroids and received great benefits. For instance I have kept my gains and some of my strength as well from previous cycles. I don't crash as bad after the PCT from steroids like I did with pro-hormones but I'd be lying if I was not interested trying some of Iron-labs products. I just don't know the real difference between pro-hormones and steroids. I have the same question about PCT's recommended after a steroid cycles versus pro-hormones PCT's. Can you use steroids PCT's after a pro-hormones cycle and the same for using pro-hormone PCT's after a steroid cycle? I do not mean any disrespect by asking these questions. I just really want to know what the deal is. Thanks!
Pro-hormone isnt active tell it is converted by the acid in your stomach...a steriod is doesnt require tbis...

Prohormones have to make a series of conversions and passes through the liver and gut to become metabolically active steroids. AAS do not need this conversion, they're full active without any conversion within the body. Many compounds on the market have been marketed as prohormones, when in fact, they're designer steroids - such as epistane or pheraplex.

Prohormones have to make a series of conversions and passes through the liver and gut to become metabolically active steroids. AAS do not need this conversion, they're full active without any conversion within the body. Many compounds on the market have been marketed as prohormones, when in fact, they're designer steroids - such as epistane or pheraplex.

That is what I think too! There like pill form steroids so there really is no big difference. Only what people prefer to use I guess...... Thanks!

Thank all you bro's for the help! The question that wasn't really answered was the PCT's while using either Pro-hormones and Steroids. Can you use Pro-hormone PCT's on steroid cycles and vice versa steroid PCT's on pro-hormones cycles. I hope I am explaining it right?

Back