• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4&1 andro???

GhostGrunt0311

Registered
Reaction score
hey probably a stupid question but rather ask then be sorry .
if i take around 450mg of 4 andro and 300mg of 1 andro with proper pct do i need and clomid???
also how would osta play in at the end of a cycle ?
sorry for being a uber boot but figured i asked 1st and see what you guys had to say.
SEMPER FI

hey probably a stupid question but rather ask then be sorry .
if i take around 450mg of 4 andro and 300mg of 1 andro with proper pct do i need and clomid???
also how would osta play in at the end of a cycle ?
sorry for being a uber boot but figured i asked 1st and see what you guys had to say.
SEMPER FI

You cannot do a PROPER PCT without a SERM such as clomid, imho.

Osta would stack well alongside the Andros and help with the lean mass gains and reduction of bodyfat.

cool , what would you say the dosage would be for clom 50/50/35/35 ?
or would it be even lower considering these arent crazy harsh?

cool , what would you say the dosage would be for clom 50/50/35/35 ?
or would it be even lower considering these arent crazy harsh?

35mg ed for 4wks should work just fine! ;)

As mentioned use the Osta as part of your cycle & not PCT. x2 on the SERM, you wont find many here that will recommend a cycle without one. For as cheap as you can purchase a SERM now a days there's really no excuse.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15

wait up the dose of the serm ??? is what your saying?
from 35mg to 60?
so it would be 60/60/60/60?
Nobody said that anywhere... you're seeing things. lol

lol my bad bro ever since i got blown up my comprehension is out the fucking window .
thanks for all the info gonna post before and after pics when i get done with this gonna kick it on the 1st of march .
come around june im hitting DMZ/HALO/ with maybe one of the andros and osta maybe ?
who knows but again thanks for the solid info.
SEMPER FI

lol my bad bro ever since i got blown up my comprehension is out the fucking window .
thanks for all the info gonna post before and after pics when i get done with this gonna kick it on the 1st of march .
come around june im hitting DMZ/HALO/ with maybe one of the andros and osta maybe ?
who knows but again thanks for the solid info.
SEMPER FI
Wks 1- 6
Trenabol
3 caps ed

Halo Extreme
3 caps ed

Weeks 3 - 8
Super-DMZ
3 caps ed

^^Killer cycle! The trenabol is methylated, so there's less stress there, however halo is methylated and SDMZ has two methyls, so I'd advise kicking up the Cycle Support in Week 3.

Semper Fi brother.

I tried to get into the AF for PJ's but they denied me due to a very mild bee sting. They're making big cut backs.. wish I could have got in.

Wks 1- 6
Trenabol
3 caps ed

Halo Extreme
3 caps ed

Weeks 3 - 8
Super-DMZ
3 caps ed

^^Killer cycle! The T̶r̶e̶n̶a̶b̶o̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶
NONm̶e̶t̶h̶y̶l̶a̶t̶e̶d̶, so there's less stress there, however halo is methylated and SDMZ has two methyls, so I'd advise kicking up the Cycle Support in Week 3.

Trenabol is methyl???
:nono:
If you only read a little further, you could have seen what I meant.

bro everyone i know thats worth a damn is getting out cause the gov is playing politicaly correct games with peoples lives .
i mean they give us night vision goggles but we arent allowed to do night ops any more cause its offensive to the taliban ????
so why do we even have nvgs if we cant fight at night ?
my former Lt is now in the re-eastablished Force Recon and he says its a shit show .
the way the military was is dead .
best thing you can do is train your self stack up and get swoll .
if you got any military questions just ask thats my MO in life .
but thanks for the info again

Wks 1- 6
Trenabol
3 caps ed

Halo Extreme
3 caps ed

Weeks 3 - 8
Super-DMZ
3 caps ed

^^Killer cycle! I'd advise kicking up the Cycle Support in Week 3.

Would adding 1-Andro RX or 4-Andro RX have any benefit to this cycle? For example.... Trenabol and Epi stack, add one of the andro's or not?

4-andro will convert to testosterone which will improve mood, energy and libido. Its the perfect Andro to stack IMHO.

hey here is a question kinda a emergency for a friend at my gym kid took anadrol and now his hair is falling out, i got him some nolvadex cause he is a straight retarded and did zero pct or serm has gyno as well as he says his balls shrunk so i gave him a bottle of e-con as well .
but ive been looking online for DHT blocking shampoo for the kid but dont know which one to get for him herd N2 but cant find it any were is there any other effective ones?
trying to save whats left of this kids hair.

hey here is a question kinda a emergency for a friend at my gym kid took anadrol and now his hair is falling out, i got him some nolvadex cause he is a straight retarded and did zero pct or serm has gyno as well as he says his balls shrunk so i gave him a bottle of e-con as well .
but ive been looking online for DHT blocking shampoo for the kid but dont know which one to get for him herd N2 but cant find it any were is there any other effective ones?
trying to save whats left of this kids hair.

Generic Rogaine (Minoxidil 5%) and Regenepure (http://www.regenepure.com/)

Wks 1- 6
Trenabol
3 caps ed

Halo Extreme
3 caps ed

Weeks 3 - 8
Super-DMZ
3 caps ed

^^Killer cycle! The trenabol is methylated, so there's less stress there, however halo is methylated and SDMZ has two methyls, so I'd advise kicking up the Cycle Support in Week 3.

Semper Fi brother.

I tried to get into the AF for PJ's but they denied me due to a very mild bee sting. They're making big cut backs.. wish I could have got in.

Is the trenabol you're talking about the same trenabol that black stone labs is offering?

Back