• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

pramipexole for progestins

mikect82

Registered
Reaction score
i was reading a thread that someone caught gyno by using bsl trenabol. i want to use that after my sdmz 2.0 cycle. so my question is since its a progestin and im worried about gyno should i use the prami along with the tren or afterwards as i heard nolva and clomid are no good in fighting progestin induced gyno. i was also thinking about throwing in some decadrol along my sdmz 2.0 now but am worried about the gyno. ive seearched all over forums but cant find any direct answer to this. also should i use clomid along with this in pct or can someone please tell me how to do this properly.

ty for answering that. also lets say you end up getting gyno on the cycle do i then take the prami immediately and continue cycle or just wait to finish cycle or stop the cycle all together then go into pct? also should i then after pct, if i do get gyno should i use an ai like arimidex or one like letro? or should i try arimidex first after pct and if that doesnt work then try letro? very confused.

I would keep Nolvadex on hand in case gyno presents. No need to use Prami unless you can verify an elevation in prolactin via blood work or lactation.

i was reading a thread that someone caught gyno by using bsl trenabol. i want to use that after my sdmz 2.0 cycle. so my question is since its a progestin and im worried about gyno should i use the prami along with the tren or afterwards as i heard nolva and clomid are no good in fighting progestin induced gyno. i was also thinking about throwing in some decadrol along my sdmz 2.0 now but am worried about the gyno. ive seearched all over forums but cant find any direct answer to this. also should i use clomid along with this in pct or can someone please tell me how to do this properly.
First off, you're being overly paranoid of this gynecomastia - it's far less common then you're likely thinking.

This someone that developed gynecomastia from Blackstone Labs Trenabol must have been a timeTraveler, as Trenabol is NOT scheduled to be released until the end of this month. js

Trenabol and Deca-drol MAX are progesterones, that is correct. However, progesterones do not induce gyno... the prolactin hormone is responsible.

I don't recommend prami as I don't like it's sides, but caber is excellent. I wouldn't suggest using it unless you notice prolactin typical sides that CANNOT be treated with lesser means. .5mg/ed-eod until the sides clear up ;)

For PCT, the best one imho is still clomid, and this is partially the reason why I like clomid so much... nolva doesn't seem to work quite as well when used after progesterones.

im sorry not bsl trenabol but iml decadrol and someone else had it for trenabol. it was my worry about bsl trenabol as i plan on purchasing that when it comes out. my mistake. but very worried about gyno. so im going to do what heavy and you say. take my clomid and then nolva if i notice any tits and have blood work done to see if its prolactin induced. then take caber. ty very much. im not sure im prone to this as i took 3 tabs a day of m1t for 30 days at 19yo and didnt have any signs of gyno and no pct but it now worries me that im 28. a bit more cautious i suppose.

im sorry not bsl trenabol but iml decadrol and someone else had it for trenabol it was my worry about bsl trenabol as i plan on purchasing that when it comes out. my mistake. but very worried about gyno. so im going to do what heavy and you say. take my clomid and then nolva if i notice any tits and have blood work done to see if its prolactin induced. then take caber. ty very much. im not sure im prone to this as i took 3 tabs a day of m1t for 30 days at 19yo and didnt have any signs of gyno and no pct but it now worries me that im 28. a bit more cautious i suppose.
i meant someone else had it with trenavar which i dont think i would trust anyways as ive read bad reviews about that brand. iml had better reviews on their products so im going with trenabol.

Back