• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Newbie Introducing himself and first cycle questions

Fitted4Ever

Registered
Reaction score
Been lurking around these forums, and have read a lot of great reviews about I.M.L. products so I thought I would give it a whirl. Anyways, here's a little info about myself. I'll get to the questions later.

22 y/o Male classic Ectomorph
5-7
140 lbs @ 5% Body Fat
All natural thus far

About a year ago I looked in the mirror and realized I was pretty damn skinny ( I know 140 lbs seems skinny, but you should have seen me before). I was about 122lbs at about 4% body fat, and pretty frail looking. I had an undefined eating disorder (mostly dealing with anxiety) and my doctor really wanted me to gain some weight. So I slowly started eating more and began hitting the gym hardcore. Before you knew I was eating like a damn horse and felt much better (physically and mentally). My diet is around 4000 calories a day.

I'm looking to start my first cycle, and was leaning towards either the Halo Stack or the Andro stack. Any recommendations between the two? I'm obviously bulking and don't really care about water retention if that helps. Also, I work a very intensive construction job, so the lethargy side effect worries me. Which stack would least likely give me this issue?

Been lurking around these forums, and have read a lot of great reviews about I.M.L. products so I thought I would give it a whirl. Anyways, here's a little info about myself. I'll get to the questions later.

22 y/o Male classic Ectomorph
5-7
140 lbs @ 5% Body Fat
All natural thus far

About a year ago I looked in the mirror and realized I was pretty damn skinny ( I know 140 lbs seems skinny, but you should have seen me before). I was about 122lbs at about 4% body fat, and pretty frail looking. I had an undefined eating disorder (mostly dealing with anxiety) and my doctor really wanted me to gain some weight. So I slowly started eating more and began hitting the gym hardcore. Before you knew I was eating like a damn horse and felt much better (physically and mentally). My diet is around 4000 calories a day.

I'm looking to start my first cycle, and was leaning towards either the Halo Stack or the Andro stack. Any recommendations between the two? I'm obviously bulking and don't really care about water retention if that helps. Also, I work a very intensive construction job, so the lethargy side effect worries me. Which stack would least likely give me this issue?

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Shopping Cart:
2x Halo Extreme
2x 4-Andro
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Clomid (Osta-Gain|CEM Products)

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

4-Andro
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily (taken with ph dosing)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily (3 hrs separate from ph dosing)

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily (prior to bed)

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily
(prior to bed)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

If you have any questions, or need help with absolutely anything shoot me a pm or reply in this thread! I'm here to help. :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the info. Is a weight gain of around 8-10 pounds a reasonable expectation?

Thank you for the info. Is a weight gain of around 8-10 pounds a reasonable expectation?
Provided you can throw back some food, yes, most definitely. Continue eating 4000 calories per day, shoot for 500g Carbs, 300g Protein, 100g Fats - you should gain about 18-20lbs total; 10lbs of muscle, 6lbs of water, and maybe a little fat (simply because of the big calorie increase over your 3,000 calorie maintenance).

Feel free to mold my cutting diet to fit your needs.

Meal 1 75g protein, 60carbs
Meal 2 75g protein, 60 carbs
Meal 3 75gprotein, 60carbs
Meal 4 75g protein, 60carbs
Meal 5 75g protein, 60 carbs
Postworkout 60g waxymaize 60g whey protein
+ 1 65g whey shake during the day

All meet requirements for protein or carb servings:
PROTEIN:
11-12oz chicken
13oz tilapia
10-11oz ground turkey
10oz tuna
13oz shrimp
16oz egg whites (this is 50g protein)
1 meal may occasionally be substituted for a meal replacement shake of (3oz dry oats, 75g whey protein, water, 20 raw almonds)

CARBS:
9-10oz rice
10oz sweet potato
3oz dry oats
9oz banana
8oz acai berries

FATS: (1tbsp w/ ea carb serving)
Fats 60-80g per day
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp UDOS's oil
1 tbsp almond oil
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
1 tbsp grape seed oil

VEGGIES: 4 cups of broccoli/greenbeans/asparagus/spinach/onions/peppers/mushrooms per day

Nothing left to add here, you got both solid cycle & diet advice!!!!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15

Back