• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Bloodwork

Adrenolin

Registered
Reaction score
Last edited:
Thanks for the sticky! Good info!

Maybe a stupid question, but how would bridging with a product like Osta affect a post cycle blood screen?

Maybe a stupid question, but how would bridging with a product like Osta affect a post cycle blood screen?
The most logical response is, try it and find out. lol

It depends on a number of factors... how long the initial cycle was, the compounds and dosages used, your genetics, the supports you used on cycle, and the supports during the bridge...

Absolutely a must! Don't run a cycle without them.

Anyone know of a place in NY area, around Rochester or Western NY specifically where one can get tested? I was looking at the website you provided and it said that services can't be provided for residents of NY. I want to get some blood work done before I take my first cycle sometime in the future.

Anyone know if you can at least get tested out of state if you're in one of the "blackout" states? I live in MA, but if I went to one of the labs in NH would they turn me down because I have an MA ID or would they be fine with it? Couldn't tell if they just wouldn't/couldn't do business in those states or they wouldn't even serve residents of those states at all.

Anyone know if you can at least get tested out of state if you're in one of the "blackout" states? I live in MA, but if I went to one of the labs in NH would they turn me down because I have an MA ID or would they be fine with it? Couldn't tell if they just wouldn't/couldn't do business in those states or they wouldn't even serve residents of those states at all.
I'm honestly not sure, this would be best asked to the CS Reps of PrivateMDLabs. Sorry I cannot help more.

Emailed them... no go. They said they'd turn me down with an ID from a state they're not allowed to test in. LAME!

There is a company in MA you can go to apparently, but they're roughly quadruple the prices of Private MD...

Get blood work before every cycle as well as after PCT to see if you're in the clear for beginning your next cycle.

Select the female hormonal panel from Private MD Labs - this will test what needs to be, and is much cheaper than the male hormonal panel.
Can you tell me what's the difference between the two? male vs female? Is there a good place online to find acceptable ranges for ages?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Just used these guys for blood work and it was super easy! Results arrived in my email 2 business days later.
The FEMALE hormone panel is the same as the male one (minus free testosterone) and if you say you are male when filling out the patient info they will give you MALE reference ranges. Easy as pie.

Just used these guys for blood work and it was super easy! Results arrived in my email 2 business days later.
The FEMALE hormone panel is the same as the male one (minus free testosterone) and if you say you are male when filling out the patient info they will give you MALE reference ranges. Easy as pie.
Glad you enjoyed the first experience... hopefully more guys will begin to follow suit and take their health into better consideration.

Simply amazing turn around time. I got blood drawn yesterday at 1530hrs and had my results today in my email today at 1515hrs . 24hr turn around is unreal and the extent of the panels completed for just over $50. Unreal....this is gold my friends.

Not to bump a really old Sticky, but anyone tried this recently? Still the best way to go about doing this?

Not to bump a really old Sticky, but anyone tried this recently? Still the best way to go about doing this?
Someone just messaged about this recently, but he wasn't able to use it because of his state...NJ, I think.

I used them all the time, whether running a "cycle" or not. Actually about put in a order for another set up labs. Love this service.

What are the important tests? Total testosterone? Free testosterone? Any others we should be paying attention to?

Thanks.

Back