• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo Extreme

Shojeanice

Registered
Reaction score
Since H4H is discontinued I would like to use Halo Extreme, What is the recommended cycle for this to start?

Thanks

Since H4H is discontinued I would like to use Halo Extreme, What is the recommended cycle for this to start?

Thanks
Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
1 capsule (25mg) daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 capsules daily (taken at least 3hrs separately from ph dosing to ensure full absorption)

You can use my discount, adrenolin15 for 15% OFF your entire order. You will only need 1x Halo Extreme, and 1x Advanced Cycle Support. If you want to make the cycle even more effective, you could add another, single bottle of Osta Rx for additional gains in lean mass and strength.

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
1 capsule (25mg) daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 capsules daily (taken at least 3hrs separately from ph dosing to ensure full absorption)

You can use my discount, adrenolin15 for 15% OFF your entire order. You will only need 1x Halo Extreme, and 1x Advanced Cycle Support. If you want to make the cycle even more effective, you could add another, single bottle of Osta Rx for additional gains in lean mass and strength.

Thanks! Got my Halo Extreme!

Already noticing the difference! crazy...been on it for less then a week! time to get movin!

halo-e kicks in pretty quick...

Hello, I have been taking Halo Extreme for about 10 days now. I didn't notice much at first and I still don't. From what I have read it takes about 14-21 days to see real gains, is this correct? I plan on a 6 week cycle and this is my first PH ever. Also I started with 10mg -12mg a day, I split the pills in half separating them into smaller capsules, is that ok to do? Now I'm taking 25mg a day but I split them up, 1 in the morning and 1 at night, should I be taking just 1 pill at 25MG a day or is splitting them up 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 at night... better/worse, and why?

Thank you!

Lala~

^This^

I was going to say the same about splitting caps, it's a bit dicey, you never know exactly what you're getting. There's a lot more than 25mg worth of powder in there and it's not all Halo... Little different than just chopping a tablet in half.

You may see subtle effects as early as the first week (increased recovery time, more stamina) but as far as noticing actual physical effects/improvements it usually takes about 2-3 weeks to fully kick in. I'm not sure if splitting the caps is the wisest idea since it's a bit inaccurate, you never really know the concentration of filler vs. halodrol that's in each cap if you split it so splitting them doesn't guarantee that your does is 50/50, you can just take 1 daily

Thank you. I assume 1 25mg in the morning is best then?

Thanks again. I work out late, past 9pm a lot.

Back