• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

New guy in need of help!

twekdss

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone im kyle. i found this forum while doing some reading on cycles. after reading for awhile for head is spinning even more now haha. seems that once i think i have it figured out, the next thread says something different. im trying to figure out a good stack so i can get started and get over the hump i seem to be stuck at. i want to run more of a bulking/strength stack and want to hear some options. i took a pro before years ago when i first started to work out and didnt know what i was doing, think it was pro dmz if anyone remembers. so if i could get some guidance as to what works best together for a good stack. also what would be a good dosage and how much im going to need. thanks guys.

found this by adrenolin, anyone use this same stack before? results? also which would better to run, sdmz or msten? not trying to gain alot of water weight that ill just loose afterwards anyway. thanks

Super-DMZ 2.0 or M-Sten & 4-Andro make for an excellent stack geared towards lean massing.

Shopping Cart:
2x Super-DMZ 2.0 or M-Sten
3x 4-Andro or 1-Andro
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Super-DMZ 2.0 or M-Sten
3 caps daily

4-Andro or 1-Andro
4 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

another question to add, sorry trying to keep everything in one thread. where does every order the clomid from? (CEM Products, Purity-Solutions, Research Stop, Osta-Gain) ive seen these places listed but theres a big difference in price. also which size will i need, i see 20,50, and 60mg/mL.

found this by adrenolin, anyone use this same stack before? results? also which would better to run, sdmz or msten? not trying to gain alot of water weight that ill just loose afterwards anyway. thanks

Super-DMZ 2.0 or M-Sten & 4-Andro make for an excellent stack geared towards lean massing.

Shopping Cart:
2x Super-DMZ 2.0 or M-Sten
3x 4-Andro or 1-Andro
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Super-DMZ 2.0 or M-Sten
3 caps daily

4-Andro or 1-Andro
4 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

another question to add, sorry trying to keep everything in one thread. where does every order the clomid from? (CEM Products, Purity-Solutions, Research Stop, Osta-Gain) ive seen these places listed but theres a big difference in price. also which size will i need, i see 20,50, and 60mg/mL.
Oh hi there. Nice stack you found. Neither the sdmz or the msten will carry much water... they're both pretty dry compounds. But you'd probably like the SDMZ 2.0 much better as it has the addition of dimethazine keeping it even drier and also adding heaps of strength! The andros can easily be stacked as well since they're nonmethylated. 4-Andro is better for getting rid of any lethargy and improving your mood while on cycle. 1-andro would be more suited to help gain a few extra lbs of lean body mass.

As for where to get the clomid, I would go with Osta-Gain or CEM Products as those are the two most reputable and trusted RC vendors.

Oh hi there. Nice stack you found. Neither the sdmz or the msten will carry much water... they're both pretty dry compounds. But you'd probably like the SDMZ 2.0 much better as it has the addition of dimethazine keeping it even drier and also adding heaps of strength! The andros can easily be stacked as well since they're nonmethylated. 4-Andro is better for getting rid of any lethargy and improving your mood while on cycle. 1-andro would be more suited to help gain a few extra lbs of lean body mass.

As for where to get the clomid, I would go with Osta-Gain or CEM Products as those are the two most reputable and trusted RC vendors.

If purchase clomid from CEM Products, how do you measure 50mg since it has 35mg? I have never took SERM before but I would like to take one in my next cycle.

What's rui rc? Sorry I'm not up on the lingo yet. Still learning the short terms for stuff. Is there any differnece in product from those 2 companies adrenolin? Price is 3x more from cem. How big of a bottle do I need since they sell more then one size? Thanks guys, excited to get everything ordered and started.

If purchase clomid from CEM Products, how do you measure 50mg since it has 35mg? I have never took SERM before but I would like to take one in my next cycle.

Yes, would like to know also. Never used Clomid before as a pct. Only ran what I got from the nutrition shop where I got the ph from.

well if it's 35mg/mL.... 1mL=35mg... 2mL=70mg 1.5mL would be 52.25mg, or you can take 1.4mL and be close enough
Exacta! Or you could even simply take just the 35mg for 4wks and recover just fine - it's just THAT good! lol

ok thanks, ill probably go with cem then. next question, with the stack i listed, when is a good time to be taking each pill? also looking back at some older suggested stacks, i seen ultra male was used during pct but i dont see anyone saying to do that anymore. any reason why?

if you use a SERM, you shouldn't need Ultra Male... but if you want, you can add it. It's a PCT product tho, test booster.
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/1164-Keep-it-simple-stupid-KISS
Exacta!
ok thanks, ill probably go with cem then. next question, with the stack i listed, when is a good time to be taking each pill? also looking back at some older suggested stacks, i seen ultra male was used during pct but i dont see anyone saying to do that anymore. any reason why?
I do however recommend it to those who want to be a horny devil 24/7... you better have 'it' (a girl friend of some sort for lack of another name) on tap.

Ok, I've already got a natural test booster that if I run into a problem during pct ill add that in. What about timing on the pills?

Ok, I've already got a natural test booster that if I run into a problem during pct ill add that in. What about timing on the pills?
Imho timing is irrelevant as long as you take the substance or product at the same time every day.

Back