• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to it all and need LOTS of advice

Vires

Registered
Reaction score
What's up guys?

First off, a quick introduction and stats. I'm 28, 6'3", roughly 300lbs and 24% BF. I didn't discover weight lifting until about 3 years ago (VERY sheltered upbringing) and have slowly gained respectable amounts of strength and size. However, I recently had blood work done and found out that I basically have the hormone profile of a 50 year old man! Serum testosterone was in the mid-500's and, from everything I've read recently, that sucks for someone my age, especially if I want to pack on some serious mass.

I should also note that for much of my adult life I've dealt with higher body fat levels, especially around my thighs and butt (which from what I gather would indicate some estrogen-related issues), low energy, and a mild, at best, sex drive. Weight training has certainly helped with these issues, but I still believe there is MUCH room for improvement and growth on all fronts.

So, as would be expected, I'm interested in seeking out all the info and guidance I can as I delve into the mysterious world of prohormones, which I honestly know jack-shit about.

I've been on a mass-building program for the past four months and have one more "phase" to go before I switch over to cutting body fat around April. I'd like to gain some knowledge and put together a stack for the four week plan I'll be following starting the first week in March to see just how much lean mass my body can put on in that amount of time. I have the training and dietary strategy in place, now for the final component.

So, I am humbly seeking as much advice and info as possible on what type of stack would best suit me for my upcoming goals and how to set it all up. Any further questions or critiques, please fire away.

Thanks in advance.

What's up guys?

First off, a quick introduction and stats. I'm 28, 6'3", roughly 300lbs and 24% BF. I didn't discover weight lifting until about 3 years ago (VERY sheltered upbringing) and have slowly gained respectable amounts of strength and size. However, I recently had blood work done and found out that I basically have the hormone profile of a 50 year old man! Serum testosterone was in the mid-500's and, from everything I've read recently, that sucks for someone my age, especially if I want to pack on some serious mass.

I should also note that for much of my adult life I've dealt with higher body fat levels, especially around my thighs and butt (which from what I gather would indicate some estrogen-related issues), low energy, and a mild, at best, sex drive. Weight training has certainly helped with these issues, but I still believe there is MUCH room for improvement and growth on all fronts.

So, as would be expected, I'm interested in seeking out all the info and guidance I can as I delve into the mysterious world of prohormones, which I honestly know jack-shit about.

I've been on a mass-building program for the past four months and have one more "phase" to go before I switch over to cutting body fat around April. I'd like to gain some knowledge and put together a stack for the four week plan I'll be following starting the first week in March to see just how much lean mass my body can put on in that amount of time. I have the training and dietary strategy in place, now for the final component.

So, I am humbly seeking as much advice and info as possible on what type of stack would best suit me for my upcoming goals and how to set it all up. Any further questions or critiques, please fire away.

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% OFF! Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

First off, you do not have low test if it's in the mid 500's... that's more or less about average for a guy your age. Although you could naturally improve your test levels by getting more quality sleep and for longer intervals, losing some more body fat, eating plenty of healthy fats, and considering a product like our Ultra Male for use.

As for a hormonal cycle, we have no better product suited for such a goal, than M-Sten.
Cycle
Weeks 1-4
M-Sten
2 caps ed (same time ed)

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps ed (3hrs separate from ph)

Anabolic Matrix
4 caps ed (with ph)

PCT
Weeks 5-8
Clomid
50mg ed (1mL = 50mg; Osta-Gain|CEM Products)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to sleep)

Weeks 8-10
E-Control
3 caps ed (prior to sleep)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to sleep)

You will need:
1x M-Sten
2x ACS
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Nothing left to add here, if you follow adrenolin's advice you will be more than satisfied!!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Thanks for the responses guys, especially adrenolin.

Concerning my T-levels, I do realize that they're "normal". It's just from everything I've read recently, I assumed they weren't quite OPTIMAL for someone my age. I know losing more body fat will definitely help me out as far as getting my hormones balanced out. But hey, more hard work and gaining knowledge about all of this will be the most beneficial thing.

Anyways, a couple more queries if y'all wouldn't mind helping me out.

First off, I wanted to ask why this particular stack would be the most beneficial to me? Is it because this is a solid "beginner's stack"? Why would M-Sten be a better PH to use rather than Super DMZ 2.0? I ask all of this not in a snarky fashion, just trying to figure all of this out and understand it all better.

Are there any threads or websites y'all could direct me to that might give me something of a crash course in all of this?

Also, concerning the times that I take the pills, are there some of them that I'll need to take with food and others that I'll need a more emptied stomach for them to take effect?

Thanks for the responses guys, especially adrenolin.

Concerning my T-levels, I do realize that they're "normal". It's just from everything I've read recently, I assumed they weren't quite OPTIMAL for someone my age. I know losing more body fat will definitely help me out as far as getting my hormones balanced out. But hey, more hard work and gaining knowledge about all of this will be the most beneficial thing.

Anyways, a couple more queries if y'all wouldn't mind helping me out.

First off, I wanted to ask why this particular stack would be the most beneficial to me? Is it because this is a solid "beginner's stack"? Why would M-Sten be a better PH to use rather than Super DMZ 2.0? I ask all of this not in a snarky fashion, just trying to figure all of this out and understand it all better.

Are there any threads or websites y'all could direct me to that might give me something of a crash course in all of this?

Also, concerning the times that I take the pills, are there some of them that I'll need to take with food and others that I'll need a more emptied stomach for them to take effect?
Yes, M-Sten is one of our stronger products, but despite this, it is still quite light on sides, making it a suitable candidate for an excellent first cycle! I could have just as easily recommended SDMZ 2.0, but it's best, imho to run your first few cycles stand alone to allow yourself to grasp onto what products and compounds produce which sides/gains.. it's a little hard to do this with SDMZ as it's two different compounds, you may not know which compound msten or dmz is producing which sides/gains.

As for timing, you can take all your capsules at the same time every day, or split them up... in the end the half life doesn't make a difference, it will all leave your body within the same period of time. I prefer to take all my capsules upon waking, except for Advanced Cycle Support, I save those for lunch. I do this to help prevent any decrease in the bioavailability of the target hormone, as it's been proven that silymarrin and other liver detox supplements can hinder the absorption of methyls consumed with it.

Feel free to ask me anything! Be it diet, training, supplemental, or chemical enhancement.
Private Messages are WELCOMED
I am here to help

Start light with PH's. I personally think you should drop some more body fat before using PH. I like Adrenolins idea with the ultra male. At 300 pounds you could take two caps a day of ultra male. Run that for six weeks and try to increase cardio and get BF under 20%.

Hey guys, thanks for all the comments and advice. It's all very much appreciated.

I should've noted that when I first started training, it was for the goal of weight loss. Back in 2009, I dropped from 288 to 207 lbs., but never got below 17% bf. Too much long cardio, I learned, screwed up my system and I lost a lot of precious muscle. I hit a weight loss wall and didn't look anything close to "ripped". So, I figured I'd start weight training hard and eating like a horse to regain the muscle I'd lost. Yes, I made significant strength and muscular gains, but as I know many have probably experienced, the waistline started to grow too. C'est la vie right.

Anyways, during the recent mass building program I've been on, I started learning about and experimenting with Intermittent Fasting, most notably following Kiefer's Carb-Backloading program. My weight has definitely gone up over the span of the past 4 months, but thankfully, not much expansion around the ol' belt loops. So, I said all that to say that I'm familiar with IF and will be incorporating it even more once I start cutting bodyfat.

My primary goal in adding PH is to just see how my body responds to higher T-levels and things of that nature. I may feel 1000x better; I may feel roughly the same. Who knows? I just knew this would be a good time to incorporate them into my training and experiment a little. Once April rolls around, I'm going to be working with very good trainer/nutritionist to help me lose more body fat and get myself set up for the long run.

Biggie, thanks for the links. I'll be reading over them tonight to gain some more insight. I'm sure I'll be dropping onto the boards more often with the loads of questions I have rolling around in my head. But I'll be sure to study up a lot more before I do all that.

Thanks again guys and I look forward to talking with y'all some more.

Hey Biggie, no problem about all the info man. I always appreciate someone reminding me of the basics and giving me a shot of reality.

Believe me, I do understand that it's all on me. The nutrition..training...all of it is MY responsibility in the long run. I just plan to use a good coach to help steer me down the right path.

Again, thanks for reminding me of the basic stuff: Gotta dial in my my proper macros, train hard, recover better, and the rest will flow from there. I just get too damn impatient with myself sometimes and wanna reach the goal yesterday ya know. Haha!

Now....it's gym time! Whoot!!

P.S. I think I asked this earlier, but I'm not sure I got a clear response: Are there any threads or sites y'all could direct me towards that give a basic 101 about PH and the effects they'll have on the body? Thanks.

Last edited:
Awesome, exactly what I needed. Thanks man.

Back