• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Preparing for second cycle, need suggestions...

simonsez

Registered
Reaction score
I'm working on my second cycle and can't decide what I want to do. I want a lean bulk, if I gain 8 pounds I'll be happy. Last cycle was my first cycle and I just took H-Drol for 5 weeks 50/75/75/75/75. I ended up gaining around 10-11 pounds, after PCT I kept about 7 pounds. After that I started cutting and my cutting is almost complete. I dropped around 2% BF in the past month. Ultimately I would like to gain another 10 pounds of muscle, and reduce body fat another 2-3%. I don't expect to have 10 pounds of gains out of this cycle but I'm just saying what my long term (3 months) goals are. I have studied my diet a lot more since my last cycle and I eat really clean now. I imagine because of this my gains should be cleaner too. Health of the liver is always a concern, and I didn't experience any problems on the Halo cycle except for loss of libido and lethargy during the last week.

Anyway I'm considering the Halo/Cyano/OstaRx 8 week cycle that's stickied, or a 4-week SDMZ2.0 cycle. Which do you recommend and why?

I'm working on my second cycle and can't decide what I want to do. I want a lean bulk, if I gain 8 pounds I'll be happy. Last cycle was my first cycle and I just took H-Drol for 5 weeks 50/75/75/75/75. I ended up gaining around 10-11 pounds, after PCT I kept about 7 pounds. After that I started cutting and my cutting is almost complete. I dropped around 2% BF in the past month. Ultimately I would like to gain another 10 pounds of muscle, and reduce body fat another 2-3%. I don't expect to have 10 pounds of gains out of this cycle but I'm just saying what my long term (3 months) goals are. I have studied my diet a lot more since my last cycle and I eat really clean now. I imagine because of this my gains should be cleaner too. Health of the liver is always a concern, and I didn't experience any problems on the Halo cycle except for loss of libido and lethargy during the last week.

Anyway I'm considering the Halo/Cyano/OstaRx 8 week cycle that's stickied, or a 4-week SDMZ2.0 cycle. Which do you recommend and why?
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

If you're looking for steady gain in lean mass as well as shredding up and dropping a few lbs of body fat, I'd recommend stacking 6wks Cyano with 4wks M-Sten - there's only one possible better combo, but it would have a pretty hefty dose of dimethazine... not sure you're quite ready for that on your second cycle. But the M-Sten - Cyano stack, most definitely!

Cycle
Weeks 1-6
Cyanostane
3 caps ed (same time ed)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed (3hrs separate from ph)

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps ed (with ph)

Weeks 3-6
M-Sten
2 caps ed

PCT
Weeks 7-10
Clomid
50mg ed (1mL = 50mg; Osta-Gain|CEM Products)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to sleep)

Weeks 10-12
E-Control
3 caps ed (prior to sleep)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps ed

Ultra Male
1 cap ed (prior to sleep)

You will need:
2x Cyanostane
2x ACS
1x M-Sten
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

The Cyano & M-Sten will get you where you want to be as long as diet, routine & PCT is in place. Keep us posted on your progress.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Back