• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

First cycle suggestions

CMART1892

Registered
Reaction score
Want to do my first round of IML products and needs suggestions on what you think would be good for me. My original thoughts were to stack deca with m sten. I'm 31/6'3''/210. Left regularly and have had some good gains recently but I want to take it to the next level. Looking to gain about 10lbs of muscle.

Want to do my first round of IML products and needs suggestions on what you think would be good for me. My original thoughts were to stack deca with m sten. I'm 31/6'3''/210. Left regularly and have had some good gains recently but I want to take it to the next level. Looking to gain about 10lbs of muscle.
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

This one is excellent for steady lean gains, while shedding a little fat (if diet is on point), and it's simply our best product for pure STRENGTH!
Shopping Cart:
2x Cyanostane
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle

WEEKS 1 - 6
Cyanostane
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 12
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Well was thinking more of a four week cycle of the deca because I'm going to be traveling for work around the 5-6 weeks so I kinda wanted to keep it simple. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Well was thinking more of a four week cycle of the deca because I'm going to be traveling for work around the 5-6 weeks so I kinda wanted to keep it simple. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Simple fix ;)

Shopping Cart:
1x Decadrol MAX
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle

WEEKS 1 - 4
Deca
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
4 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
4 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 5 - 10
Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 5 - 8
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Weeks 8 - 10
E-Control
3 caps daily

hey man, cycle is in the mail and im really stoked about but havent found anywhere to get the clomid. any suggestions or alternatives? if im doing the msten and deca is it absolutely necessary or could i forgo it?

How many mg/ml per day? And it's just an oral? That's awesome!

Back