• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dmz first run / need done advice

Pinecraftwonderer

Registered
Reaction score
Hello I'm new on the forums. I have a question concerning running a dmz stack. I've run the cyanostane stack and love it!Just wanting to give dmz a try. Wat is the best cost efficient stack with dmz and best for pct? Also wat differences will I see with the dmz compared with the cyanostane?I would appreciate any help thank you!

Hello I'm new on the forums. I have a question concerning running a dmz stack. I've run the cyanostane stack and love it!Just wanting to give dmz a try. Wat is the best cost efficient stack with dmz and best for pct? Also wat differences will I see with the dmz compared with the cyanostane?I would appreciate any help thank you!
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Cyano is more geared towards lean mass and strength. SDMZ is geared towards mass, hardness, and vascularity.

Shopping Cart:
2x Super-DMZ 2.0
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control
1x Clomid

Cycle
WEEKS 1 - 6
Super-DMZ 2.0
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Ultra Male
1 cap daily

Last edited:
Do you think the recommended stack is not good enough?
Why would I recommend you a stack that isn't worthy?

It's set up for the best gains with least sides.. if you'd prefer to run a less effective 4wk cycle, I can show you how that would look as well.

Yes I'm sorry I wasn't questioning you sorry if it came across like that. I was refuring to the 4 week cycle.

Yes I'm sorry I wasn't questioning you sorry if it came across like that. I was refuring to the 4 week cycle.
No, I apologize for coming off as a douche. The 4wk cycle is good, however, I feel it is insufficient to get the full potential out of compound. 6wks at 3 caps daily will provide the best of both worlds, mass from the 30mg msten, and strength from the 30mg dimethazine.

Hi, I heard that liver support will strengthen the liver but because it is a detox so it will neutralize the effect of super dmz. My question is do I have to take liver support in the cycle?

Hi, I heard that liver support will strengthen the liver but because it is a detox so it will neutralize the effect of super dmz. My question is do I have to take liver support in the cycle?
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% OFF! Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Most definitely, the ACS is far from just liver support. It supports heart and lung function, kidney, liver, cholesterol, lipids, etc the whole nine yards. Advanced Cycle Support is a must with any cycle, be it methylated or not.

So as to not interfere with the bioavaiability of the target hormone, I always recommend users take their ACS at a separate time from the prohormone, at least 3hrs before or after is sufficient.

I never run a four week cycle. It takes about 10 days to really get going full throttle, so 6 weeks is minimum for me. Providing your not encountering serious side effects I would go for 6 weeks with DMZ.

Would you think it would be ok to run 4 weeks and see how I respond to dmz and go from there for the next run with the 6 week stack. Or just spend a couple extra bucks and go with the 6 weeks?

That's up to your wallet. If you can afford it I would plan for six weeks.

Would you still think I need to run clomid pct if I run the 4 week? I will be running ultra male and anabolic matrix. I've had 2 months off to a house I bought that needed remolded.So gonna start slow getting back to it. Not gonna do a cycle till a couple weeks back in.

I apologize I wasn't very clear with my question.i plan on running the 4 week stack recommended by iml. With their pct stack. Just didnt know if I have to run clomid also

My training will be aimed toward powerlifting training.i will also be doing cardio 4 times a week to help me get in my weight class ranged.do you think the dmz stack would best suite my needs.i ran cyanostane before and didnt see to much in the mass department

Back