• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need Super DMZ 2.0 Cutting help!

ManOnTheMoon

Registered
Reaction score
I'm on week 3 of Super DMZ 2.0, and week 1 of Osta and the lethargy is absolutely bringing me to my knees! I'm 160, 12% BF, 5'7 and my goal is to get lean for the upcoming wrestling season, which starts April 1st, and to get a decent 6-pack for the ladies! So I want to get around 8-9% BF, by April 1st. Here's my daily intake, it's pretty much the same everyday:

Breakfast (6:00 AM): ~425 Calories
1 Super DMZ 2.0
3 Osta Rx
4 Cel Cycle Assist
1 Ultra Male
1 Multi
1200 Mg Fish Oil- 35 Calories/1c, 3f
Oatmeal w/ Protein Powder- 270 Calories/30p, 33c, 3.5f
Orange Juice mixed w/ Micronized Creatine- 110 Calories/2p, 26c

Lunch (11:00 AM): ~175 Calories
Protein Shake w/ Micronized Creatine-110 Calories/24p, 2.5c, 1f
Apple-65 Calories/17c

Dinner (2:30 PM): ~260 Calories
~2 Grilled Skinless/Boneless Chicken Breasts- ~260 Calories/50p,4f
Brown Rice: ~200 Calories/ 40c

Pre-Workout (6:00 PM): ~65 Calories
1 Super DMZ 2.0
4 Cel Cycle Assist
Apple-65 Calories/17c

Post Workout (8:30 PM): ~110 Calories
Protein Shake w/ Micronized Creatine-110 Calories/24p, 2.5c, 1f

Totals: ~1300 Calories/141p, 156c, 15f (43% Protein, 47% Carbs, 10% Fat)

I burn around 400 calories daily from jogging and around 150 from weights. For someone my size, my intake should be around 1800, so my Calorie deficiency is about 1000 Calories each day. I'm tightening up a lot and can feel a difference after every day. Not trying to sound bitchy, but I can't think straight at all, my laziness has shot up, I find my self having to take a 2 hour nap every day, and I just had a tough break-up (partially why I started the cycle) and I'm finding my self awfully depressed lately, haha. It's really affecting my college performance. I was planning on doing a 6 Week Cycle, hence the late Osta Rx start, but with the way I'm feeling right now, I'll probably just cut it at 4 weeks and go 2 weeks into my PCT with Osta Rx. I have a STRICT goal of April 1, because of wrestling and because I want a decent 6-pack by then, haha. So with this in mind, can I get some tips on my diet, exercise, or anything really. Responses are SO appreciated and needed, thanks brothers!

Last edited:
I have dropped around 20 lbs in the last 4 weeks and some days really suck. I would get some Testosterone in your system for mood energy and libido. If you can't get Test then 4-Andro will work.

You also probably need a refeed day every week to ten days. If I was you I would load carbs hard Saturday. Eat as much carbs as possible throughout the day and avoid fats. Try to keep proteins up as well. Pancakes and syrup, bagels and jelly, special K bars, cereal, bread, smoothies, turkey sub sandwich no cheese or oil. Fat free cookies or fig newtons, etc. Then transition back to your diet for another week. You will gain a bunch of weight from the glycogen load but it falls off easy in a few days.

I use digestive enzymes on refeed days. I suggest Beano all day long before each meal.

Go to a local pharmacy, or walmart, and get DHEA, take 50mg in the am, and 50mg in the pm... should help with lethargy; can take anytime with anything else... tho if taking with food take after your meal. Don't eat them like skittles cuz they have a potential to convert to estrogen, 100mg daily will not hinder you much, and should help with lethargy, but too much over that can raise estro levels. Depression is good if you use it wisely, will make you alert... learn from it.
Will definitely pick it up tomorrow, thanks!

I have dropped around 20 lbs in the last 4 weeks and some days really suck. I would get some Testosterone in your system for mood energy and libido. If you can't get Test then 4-Andro will work.

You also probably need a refeed day every week to ten days. If I was you I would load carbs hard Saturday. Eat as much carbs as possible throughout the day and avoid fats. Try to keep proteins up as well. Pancakes and syrup, bagels and jelly, special K bars, cereal, bread, smoothies, turkey sub sandwich no cheese or oil. Fat free cookies or fig newtons, etc. Then transition back to your diet for another week. You will gain a bunch of weight from the glycogen load but it falls off easy in a few days.

I use digestive enzymes on refeed days. I suggest Beano all day long before each meal.
You have no idea on how big of a smile this idea brings to my face, haha. A couple questions! So keep the diet I posted above everyday, but on Saturdays, load up on carbs and no fat? What should my protein intake be for that day and what range should I keep my calorie intake in? Also, will this stunt my fat loss greatly? Thanks so much for the response!

^^DHEA is cheap, but guys respond differently to it. Worked for me, but I've seen it not work for others... so if it doesn't work for you, it's only 8 bux a bottle... but if you don't see any benefit/difference within a few days then go with heavy
Ok, will definitely pick it up and try to see if it helps, appreciate it! Also, I agree what you said about depression being good. I've been using that depression to motivate myself with my diet and to push myself harder in the weight room, it's odd, but it's one of my main driving forces haha.

Last edited:
You have no idea on how big of a smile this idea brings to my face, haha. A couple questions! So keep the diet I posted above everyday, but on Saturdays, load up on carbs and no fat? What should my protein intake be for that day and what range should I keep my calorie intake in? Also, will this stunt my fat loss greatly? Thanks so much for the response!

Your proteins and fats you listed I assume are in grams. If so those are fine for a refeed day. Carbs/cals need to be sky high though. As much as you can eat all day long. I do a carb load every week and I have literally dropped about 20lbs in the last 4 weeks. Last saturday this was my load;

2-9 Carb Load

Pancakes and maple syrup and eggs (mostly whites)
yogurt fruit smoothy with 50 grams whey isolate
Training
post training drink
Large rice, veggie and extra chicken bowl with extra teriyaki sauce and ginger. Lemonade and tea mixed.
12" extra turkey sub sanbwich. Large bag of pop chips. Fat free fig newton.
Corn bread
Pasta and steak with red sauce. Beer.
Corn bread

Your proteins and fats you listed I assume are in grams. If so those are fine for a refeed day. Carbs/cals need to be sky high though. As much as you can eat all day long. I do a carb load every week and I have literally dropped about 20lbs in the last 4 weeks. Last saturday this was my load;

2-9 Carb Load

Pancakes and maple syrup and eggs (mostly whites)
yogurt fruit smoothy with 50 grams whey isolate
Training
post training drink
Large rice, veggie and extra chicken bowl with extra teriyaki sauce and ginger. Lemonade and tea mixed.
12" extra turkey sub sanbwich. Large bag of pop chips. Fat free fig newton.
Corn bread
Pasta and steak with red sauce. Beer.
Corn bread
Ok, I'll try it out. I'm not too familiar with carb loading, so just train hard the after loading so to not gain fat? How does it work exactly? Thanks!

Yes, keep training and cardio intensity high. Don't loaf at all in the gym or while doing cardio. You need to earn your refeed days.

Carb loads cause glycogen supercompensation which translates into more endurance/horsepower in the gym and for cardio. It causes a temporary increase in weight that strips off fast. It also helps the athlete mentally. Hard dieting can cause excessive fatigue and be mentally taxing. Throw a carb load and cheat meal into the athletes' nutrition plan and that makes training and dieting less grueling.

Back