• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My Last Order From BlackStone Labs

koonerts

Registered
Reaction score
About two months ago, I ran a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0, and I decided to order from BlackStone instead of OrbitNutrition.

Shipping and everything like that went fine, but there was a little discrepancy between the ingredients listed on the back of the bottle and on BlackStone's site.

My bottle listed:

1: 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-3n-3-one
2: 17b-hydroxy 2a, 17b-dimethyl5a-androstan 3-one azine

Now the ingredients listed on the site are:

1: 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-3n-en-one
2: Same.

I just wanted to know if this was significant at all? Did I get ripped off by chance? I saw a post a while back with someone who had this problem, but I don't exactly remember what the forum told him.

Thanks.

It's just fine. Take it, eat big, get swole!

About two months ago, I ran a cycle of Super DMZ 2.0, and I decided to order from BlackStone instead of OrbitNutrition.

Shipping and everything like that went fine, but there was a little discrepancy between the ingredients listed on the back of the bottle and on BlackStone's site.

My bottle listed:

1: 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-3n-3-one
2: 17b-hydroxy 2a, 17b-dimethyl5a-androstan 3-one azine

Now the ingredients listed on the site are:

1: 2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-3n-en-one
2: Same.

I just wanted to know if this was significant at all? Did I get ripped off by chance? I saw a post a while back with someone who had this problem, but I don't exactly remember what the forum told him.

Thanks.
This belongs in the Blackstone Labs forum. It's a small typo, it's on all the bottles both the ones distributed and labelled by IML as well as BSL , I have both bottles sitting in front of me. They're exactly the same.

Btw, there's no way you could have gotten ripped off by Blackstone Labs as they're the ones who produce and own Super-DMZ RX 2.0. WE, at Blackstone Labs and IronMagLabs only produce the highest quality, hardcore bodybuilding supplements on the market, period. ;)

Alright thanks guys, was going to order from them again, and just wanted to make sure.

Alright thanks guys, was going to order from them again, and just wanted to make sure.
No problem. Order with confidence.

adrenolin10
will save you 10% OFF your entire order
only at Blackstone Labs

This belongs in the Blackstone Labs forum. It's a small typo, it's on all the bottles both the ones distributed and labelled by IML as well as BSL , I have both bottles sitting in front of me. They're exactly the same.

Btw, there's no way you could have gotten ripped off by Blackstone Labs as they're the ones who produce and own Super-DMZ RX 2.0. WE, at Blackstone Labs and IronMagLabs only produce the highest quality, hardcore bodybuilding supplements on the market, period. ;)

Order with confidence.
This and this!

I got one with
2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-3n-3-one as well :eek: hope its okay

I got one with
2,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-3n-3-one as well :eek: hope its okay
I would be concerned if it said anything other than that, as EVERY SINGLE bottle has been labelled thus way.

So it's simply a Typo? It will work just as effective?
Seriously??? Scroll to the top of the page and read the posts. If you cant figure it out from doing that then you had just better give up.
Sorry to be so blunt but when 2 moderators have said the product is the exact same and you keep questioning it........why?:confused:

Last edited:
Some people just need a little.... or a lot more convincing Pete! Lol.

So it's simply a Typo? It will work just as effective?
No.. it's really horse piss in a pill. I'm so sorry if you've actually been taking that. :(

Yes, it's just a simple typo.

Just trying to make sure because there's fakes of other prohormones.

Back