• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4-andro solo cycle

cameronjack92

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, just curious if anyone has run a 4-andro solo cycle and what kind of gains you seen both strength and size? I wanna run a solo cycle for 6 weeks at 2 caps a day, I'm not looking to blow up or anything I just want some solid strength and size gains. Thanks

Hey guys, just curious if anyone has run a 4-andro solo cycle and what kind of gains you seen both strength and size? I wanna run a solo cycle for 6 weeks at 2 caps a day, I'm not looking to blow up or anything I just want some solid strength and size gains. Thanks

Imho it's not a product well suited to be cycled by itself, especially at only 2 capsules per day. It's best utilized when stacked. If you want some solid strength and size, why don't you stack 3 caps of it with 1-Andro (3 caps) and Osta (2 caps) for the duration of the 6wks. This is a mild stack with practically no sides, but should result in some good quality lean mass gains and a good jump in strength.

Back