• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Winstrol vs halo extreme

justinrock85

Registered
Reaction score
What do you think will be the most effective regardless of side effects? ive tried halo but didnt feel it that much even at 3 caps per day... I've lost a good part of bodyfat tho but it was combined with m-sten and m-drol

thank you for the info but you know i actually trained for 3 years now if not more i know a bit about it it's just the «supplement» part that sometimes that are hard to answer even with internet research i prefer references from an user and halo is good but its a bit mild and smooth not that i dont like that but im ready to go further

I'm also tired of lethargy... Id like to know if winstrol cause it also

Halo Extreme is much more potent imho. Winstrol is crap for everything. I used it, I like nothing about it, I will not be using it again, pins or tabs.

Use oral Turinabol. Excellent strength, 24/7 pumps, incredible libido, really lean gains, improved vascularity... it's definitely in my top 5 favorites.

Hi im new to the whole ph scene. I just made an order for the the Halo stack and am wondering if that is where I should start or if i made a rush decision and should have picked something else to start with. My goals right now are to cut down on my body fat as i am 18% right now and weigh just over 200 lbs.

Hi im new to the whole ph scene. I just made an order for the the Halo stack and am wondering if that is where I should start or if i made a rush decision and should have picked something else to start with. My goals right now are to cut down on my body fat as i am 18% right now and weigh just over 200 lbs.
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

The prohormone will help you to build muscle and strength along side a good diet and training regiment. But fat loss is
almost solely dependent upon your calorie intake. You need to consume either less calories, or increase you're exercise workload (ie weight lifting + cardio).

That said, if you have a healthy planned diet, Halo Extreme will aid in the fat loss, by holding tightly onto your muscle, and allowing you to take a steeper caloric deficit. On rest days shoot for no more than 2,000 calories per day. On workout days, shoot for no more than 2,500 per day. This will work best if you workout no more than 3 - 4 days a week... if you workout more frequent than that, then cut back and double up your workouts on some days. You could drop 17 - 20lbs of FAT throughout this 12wk cycle.

You will need:
2x Halo Extreme
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x Anabolic Matrix
1x Ultra Male
1x E-Control

1x Clomid (CEM Products)

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix