• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

OSTArx cycle by newbie

tonyfortress

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys.

First post and first log ever. Bear with me

Started OSTArx on Friday the 15th.

Specs:

Weight 150... (inb4 "eat more phaggot")
BF:10%
Experience: Few years on and off, last 8 months solid.

Diet is GOOD. Eating above maintenance ~500 calories. Mostly clean. Will increase intake as I go.

Heres the layout:

Weeks 1-4

AM:
osta 20mg ed
erase 25mg ed
alpha protocol

PM:
purus labs organ shield (not enough research done on ostarine [sarms in general] to feel confident taking it without ANY kind of cycle support, but thats just me)
alpha protocol
hawthorne berry (i have preexisting highish BP, chills in the 135ish/75 zone)

Week 5
clomid 50mg
erase 50mg

Week 6
clomid 25mg
erase 50mg

Week 7 + 8
erase 50mg

I am hoping to not need to run clomid for more than a week, if that. I don't expect shutdown on only a 4 week cycle of OSTA. But some people have experienced it, so I picked it up just to be safe.
I expect to drop the erase by week 6, but again, just in case..

I'll update as I go!

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Best of luck with the cycle. At most, you may experience a 30-60ng/dL drop in test over the 30 days... which is like nothing. A far cry from being shut down.. clomid will likely not be necessary at all, but as you said with that and the cycle support, better to be safe than sorry - and I must commend you on that, it's an excellent approach towards prohormones and AAS, it shows you not only have respect for your body, but the substances you put into your body!

Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Best of luck with the cycle. At most, you may experience a 30-60ng/dL drop in test over the 30 days... which is like nothing. A far cry from being shut down.. clomid will likely not be necessary at all, but as you said with that and the cycle support, better to be safe than sorry - and I must commend you on that, it's an excellent approach towards prohormones and AAS, it shows you not only have respect for your body, but the substances you put into your body!

Thanks! I'm hoping to pick up a few lean pounds by the end

LOL'd at "eat more phaggot"! Good luck on your run, man; you're gonna love Osta!

LOL'd at "eat more phaggot"! Good luck on your run, man; you're gonna love Osta!
Me too. This isn't bodybuilding.com

We try to be friendly, helpful, and supportive here at IronMagLabs!

any training advice for maximizing gains while on this cycle?
eg. volume vs. heavy weight etc.

any training advice for maximizing gains while on this cycle?
eg. volume vs. heavy weight etc.
Well, no.. none as of yet. What is your primary single goal for this cycle?

gain lean mass (5lbs maybe? hopefully..) while maintaining current bf%

a few sides im noticing (i think, seems early...)

joint paint? maybe its the erase though? knees feel dry as fuark

when i sit down and get back up fast, i see sparks

will keep updating... other than that, feel pretty good so far.

Dry joints could be erase-related, maybe drop the dosage or drop it alltogether, adding fishoil 3-5g daily may also help. The sparks that you see... or bright dots in vision when standing up suddenly could be due to lack of full hydration, try drinking more water n see if it helps... like another half gallon more daily, or just drink till thirst is fully satisfied is the best approach

Okay will do. I figured that about the fish oil, so i did 3g's this morning. I'll go straight to 5 tomorrow. Knees are killing me. I'm already only taking 25mg of erase, and id prefer not to drop it. So hopefully increasing the FO dosage helps. I'll try stepping up my water intake too, but that will take some doing. I hate drinking straight water, gotta suck it up. probably taking in just under a gallon daily, which I figured was "OK" at my bodyweight, but I'll try and get more in.

At what point in the cycle will I start seeing tangible gains? I've been figuring that at my comp even small gains will be quite noticeable

why are you even taking erase? Osta is non-aromatizing... allegedly good for joints; allegedly. there's no reason to really take erase with it. Also your joints can be killing you for 2 main reasons; 1. the estrogen aspect, in which case drop erase and add the fish oil. 2. You're overloading your weights... mind-tricked yourself into thinking that you're superman while on supplements (I did this first 2 weeks on my first cycle) which puts undue stress on your joints and will lead to injury if you don't respect your body. You know your situation best so figure out which witch is which and treat accordingly. This type of lifting will help you avoid injuries;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8wZNGL4iA4

As for noticing results... just do your daily grind, do everything consciously, hit bench squats and deadlifts once a week and chances are you will grow. I didn't find osta super anabolic, but it helps in maintaining muscle mass. So you probably won't look like ronnie coleman in a month, but should still make some gains. Just try not to hurt yourself

As for not wanting to drink plain water; I mix in 1/4 gallon juice to every gallon to offset the boring water flavor... helps me get a few quick carbs that way too.

<------------Kai Greene fan!! awesome.

as per suggestions ive started taking 5grams fish oil ed with lunch. I have been taking the erase to reduce cortisol...no?
good tip on the water, will implement.

Also: no joint pain at all now, 2 days into 5grams ed of the fish juice

Okay. Winding down week 1! Pumped for week 2

OstaRX gave me really dry joints which is surprising because I read it's supposed to help with joints. Super Cissus and fish oil helped a lot.

OstaRX gave me really dry joints which is surprising because I read it's supposed to help with joints. Super Cissus and fish oil helped a lot.

what did you gain from the cycle?

Beginning of week 2, set a new PR leg press. 540 for 6 reps, coming from 405 for 5 reps. Can't wait for the bench!

Beginning of week 2, set a new PR leg press. 540 for 6 reps, coming from 450 for 5 reps. Can't wait for the bench!

Gonna post some numbers here so people can see where im at. (before any gains stated above!!!)

(weight x rep x set)

Max bench 195x1x1, 175x3x1 155x5x5
Leg press 450x5 (messy shit!)
Squat .....?.....

Standing dumbell curl 35x12x4, 40x8x1

rough numbers... tired..working from memory... weight at 150.1lbs

Last edited:
Today was chest day, and like day 12 or something. Benched 2 sets at 120 for 10 reps, 1 set of 3 at 175, 2 sets of 1 rep at 195lb, and 1 rep at 200lbs. 200lbs is a new PR for me so no complaints there.
Did 3 sets of 10 incline dumbbell press w/ 35lb, and 3 sets with 40lbs for 8 reps.

I did machine flys from 130,140,150,130lbs, like 10 reps of each. Then a few more sets of dumbbell presses at 30lbs, again around 10 reps, maybe a few less.

Normally I would NOT have the energy to do this many sets on my chest. By the end I had some serious roadmap veins covering my whole upper body which is new for me.
As I type this, at 7:30PM (2 hours post workout), my weight is 154.6, with about 2lbs of that being clothes and food. I've definetly already lost noticeable amounts of fat.

I will post some pics before and after at the end of the cycle!

Today was triceps and biceps. Endurance is through the roof. 5 sets of 10 reps with 60lb ez curl bar, something i never could have done before, and a million sets of tricep pushdowns on the cable machine. All of my lifts are up.

I have to revisit vascularity. Once I get pumped my body turns into a spiderweb. I am 153 on the scale right now. (up 3 lbs since day 1) and I have definitely lost noticeable fat. I am doing my best to maintain a cleanish diet around 2800 calories or so, roughly 220-240g protein ED. Low fats, decent carbs, etc.. I'm not great with diets, but I'm doing my best in the meantime.

Thanks for reading! I'll keep updating

Heres a bicep shot for the brahs, best I got right now, I'll try and get some comparisons in the gym

374493_4874378331905_1457653060_n.jpg

Today is my off day, much needed.

Slammed the shoulders and lats last night with locallifter (he is on a halo cycle).
I noticed increased endurance as usual, and increased strength. I was able to get up to 40lbs and still bang out 5 or so reps, after 6 sets of 30lbs and 35lbs,
which is a new best for me.

I am hoping to hit chest saturday afternoon, and bang out 5 reps at 175lbs. Stay tuned!

12@ 90
10@145
10@155
5@175
6@155
8@145

shit son! Bench went up crazy. 1 week ago I couldn't bench 175x3.
OSTArx ftw!!!!

Leg and Bicep day. Snuck in some triceps too (shh!)

Solid endurance. Leg pressed 405 for reps. Weight is consistent.

body fat is going downnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! :cool:

BEj-lsnCUAERXPP.jpg

woke up this morning and my balls have shrunk consuderably! looks like I will be using the clomid after all... they are also hanging extremely low.. like sweating-in-the-sauna low.

woke up this morning and my balls have shrunk consuderably! looks like I will be using the clomid after all... they are also hanging extremely low.. like sweating-in-the-sauna low.

Clomid will help for sure. Progress pic looks great brother!!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Back