• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

11 days into my cyano / halo cycle

Swede

Registered
Reaction score
11 days into my cyano/halo cycle 3 caps/day and everything is headed in the right direction.

The strength increases but the endurance and energy seems endless...I am not even tired at night, it's a bit tough though.... I feel like a duracell bunny 24/7.... crazy!!:)

I just wanted to say that I like the products so far :)

nice! im torn between doing a deca/m sten cycle or the cyano/halo cycle. whats your pct looking like?

11 days into my cyano/halo cycle 3 caps/day and everything is headed in the right direction.

The strength increases but the endurance and energy seems endless...I am not even tired at night, it's a bit tough though.... I feel like a duracell bunny 24/7.... crazy!!:)

Good to hear you are enjoying your cycle! Halo seems to give me endless energy as well and it stimulates my appetite like crazy! Keep us posted as to your progress.

Awesome! And you could try some melatonin to aid in your sleep.

Good to hear you are enjoying your cycle! Halo seems to give me endless energy as well and it stimulates my appetite like crazy! Keep us posted as to your progress.

I need to order one or five .... Boxes protein bars because I'm constantly hungry hehe, yes I will keep you posted!

nice! im torn between doing a deca/m sten cycle or the cyano/halo cycle. whats your pct looking like?

You will not be disappointed with Cyano/Halo...

Nolva because I can get it from a friend and Ultra-M

Awesome! And you could try some melatonin to aid in your sleep.

Melatonin is a prescription drug in Sweden so I have to stick to warm milk or something :) but thanks for the tip!

ZMA helps me sleep... dreams better too, not to mention it's a natty test booster. Take 30 minutes before going to bed.

Great to hear brother & we appriciate the real world feedback. If you have any questions along the way be sure to give us a holler!!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15

http://www.IronMagLabs.com[/CENTER]

WEEKS 1 - 6

Halo 3caps/cyano 3caps

WEEKS 3 - 6

M-Sten 2 caps

I'm happy with the result and look forward to my methadrol cycle at the end of June. Here are some before and after pictures....You can also see them in my profile /album

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Back