• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo/Osta in Precontest

WPDChick

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question. I had a really successful run with Halo For Her in my off-season (ran it up to 30mg ED by the end of my 5 week cycle). I took 2 weeks off of that, and started bridging with Osta RX, and I've now been on it for about 2.5 weeks.

I'll be starting up with my contest prep hard core next month. I'm currently eating clean and in a deficit, all things are in place and I dropped a few lbs already. But I want to run by my ideas for my cycle for prep. I'm currently at about 18 weeks out.

I have a show in June, and I was planning on staying on Osta until the end of this month, then possibly cycling off for 4 weeks to allow my body some complete rest. When I hit the 12 week mark I was considering the following:

Weeks 1-5 Osta RX @ 2 caps ED
Weeks 6-11 Halo Extreme @ 1 cap ED
Weeks 6-11 ACS 3 ED taken a few hours after Halo
Weeks 6-11 Yohimbine/Caff/Tyrosine
Final week is peak and I think I want to be off everything to flush my system out because I tend to hold water without anything, and this is my first time using any kind of PH/DS in my prep. Getting water off the last week won't be a problem, I'm just playing it safe.

I'm not big on taking too many things, I like to let diet and training do the bulk of the work. So this is more to keep things moving along and give me that edge that I think will really take things to the next level. I think what I'm most confused about is if I should even stop taking Osta at all, or would I be fine to run it from now until the start of my 6 weeks out Halo cycle (that means about 3 straight months on Osta RX at 2 ED). I also haven't been taking my ACS with this compound as I've read time and again that I shouldn't need to, so want to also clarify if that's correct.

I'm really pleased. And again, I'm noticing even this early in my cut I'm MUCH fuller and rounder than ever before. So I'd really like to see what my full potential is with these awesome products.

Thanks guys.

Osta has been studied up to 3 months in duration of use in humans. 3 months is pushing it and several participants in the study had temporary elevations in the liver enzyme ALT however those elevations resolved.

I would keep the ACS especially considering the previous and future Halo use. 2 caps ACS daily.

Yeah that sounds like a sound idea for sure. I'll just go ahead with my plans to cycle off and fully rest before picking things up again. I'll also keep the ACS in there all cycle.

Back