• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Letro on Cycle?

koonerts

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone here ever done it?

I had a little fight with gyno a while back (lumps and all) and used letro to melt the lumps and then nolva to prevent estrogen rebound.

Anyways, I was thinking of running a cycle later on, and I know I'm definitely going to be hormone sensitive, so I'm thinking of running letro while on cycle, at say.. .25mg (ed or eod) to prevent any flare up.

Anyone ever tried it before? Would it ruin the cycle?

Better off just running Nolva all the way through cycle and PCT. Everytime I run Letro, I always say it's my last time, due to loss of libido and tender joints/tendons. The only reason I ever go back to it is because it works so damn fast...but you pay for it.

Oh god, my joints... bad memories, haha.
But yea, letro works so well and fast, and I have roughly 10mg of it remaining, so that's why I thought I'd use that.

If I used Nolva, what dosing do you recommend?

Anyone here ever done it?

I had a little fight with gyno a while back (lumps and all) and used letro to melt the lumps and then nolva to prevent estrogen rebound.

Anyways, I was thinking of running a cycle later on, and I know I'm definitely going to be hormone sensitive, so I'm thinking of running letro while on cycle, at say.. .25mg (ed or eod) to prevent any flare up.

Anyone ever tried it before? Would it ruin the cycle?
Of course I have used it before... but there's no sense using it unless there's symptoms or a flare up of some sort; also, it really depends on what you're using; if you're cycling IronMagLabs Deca-drol MAX or Blackstone Labs Trenabol, and you develop some nipple tenderness and 'lumps', letro is NOT going to be quite as effective, as these are progesterones - which can aggravate another kind of gynecomastia, brought on by an imbalance of prolactin and estrogen in the body instead of the traditional imbalance of testosterone and estrogen caused gyno for most other anabolics. <----That was a ridiculous sentence, I know. To combat prolactin-induced gynecomastia, one must seek out Cabergoline aka Caber or Cabaser.

Back