• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Halo Extreme

mcress

Registered
Reaction score
I have been working out for about 4 years and have seen good solid gains with out using any supplements. I have been averaging about 6 pounds of lean mass gain a year with proper dieting and work outs. I think I am ready to step up to the next level. I have read and heard alot of good things about Halo Extreme. But there are still alot of with ifs that are in the back of my mind such as what if I shut down my bodies hormone system all together or what if my blood pressure gets out of control... the list can go on.
I watch all my grams and get plenty of water everyday and I feel like I am healthy enough to handle this product but
I would really appreciate some good positive feed back from other athletes experiences..

It's a good starting compound, very mild. Minimal to zero side effects, but will still shut down your natural test production so you would still need to do PCT for recovery; get a SERM (that's one 'what if')

75mg daily for 6 weeks would be a good, mild run.

BP spikes should not be an issue, avoid caffeine if it pops up. Keep an eye on heart rate/blood pressure, tho you should be fine. I drank coffee before my workouts and was ok. Next time will probably drop all stims cuz they make me jittery, but no BP issues
Nice post Biggie. ;)

Thanks, I dropped it realizing its an opportunity for you to throw out a cycle plan with discounts... but I guess it works either way. Use adrenolin15 in checkout for an extra 15% off :rolleyes:
Allow me to express my appreciation.

You've got a PM, brother!

Back