• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

first pro h cycle ever. TIPS?

magpntbal

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to prohormones. Started training beginning of last year with good gains but due to sickness and extreme stress I lost most of my gains over the holidays and flu season. So look in to gain them back quickly. My "buddy" gave me some dmz so I ordered the rest of my stack from orbits list

Ill be taking a multi v, 3x fish oil 369's. 2x amino acid
I currently use optimum pro gainer for protein.and my pwo is noxplode. I will be cycling off of creatine for dmz
First question should I still use pwo?
Is clomid available in pill form over the web? Also my buddy claimed clomid was unnecessary with sdmz. Which is contrary to everything ive read on here
And is there anything that will conflict with anything else?
Also besides dmz when should other caps be taken and all at once or spread out through the day?
Sorry for all the q's and thanks ahead of time

FIRST 4 WEEKS:*
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily*

LAST 4 WEEKS:*
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)*

I'm also about to start a SDMZ cycle. About the SERM in the PCT... I've read posts from people with two schools of thought. Some say a SERM is required no matter what with SDMZ and others say it may be a good idea to have one on hand in case you need it but that taking a SERM with E-Control is actually not good. Any opinions on this?

I'm also about to start a SDMZ cycle. About the SERM in the PCT... I've read posts from people with two schools of thought. Some say a SERM is required no matter what with SDMZ and others say it may be a good idea to have one on hand in case you need it but that taking a SERM with E-Control is actually not good. Any opinions on this?

Never heard anyone say serm and econtrol are bad together but that would correlate with how biggie would change my pct!

dang, u're old. Me 2. Can use a preworkout if you want, but if your BP becomes an issue or heart rate goes bananas then cut out the stims. Clomid can be bough in pill form, but that would be technically illegal, tho can still purchase from overseas. I used torem from CEM products, liquid research chemical.

I'd split the dosages half and half throughout the day on the sdmz to keep it even in the blood, but you could also just take it once daily. Everything else can be taken just once daily, roughly same time every day and you'll be fine. E-control is the only other thing I would split evenly throughout the day (1am, 1 noon, 1 pm). A SERM is always ideal for PCT. Just separate your SDMZ dose from your Cycle Support... so if sdmz am/pm then take ACS like noonish, it's the only thing that, according to the best broscience out there, may interfere if taken together with prohormone

If I was to run your cycle, I'd tweak the PCT;
weeks 5-8 SERM(either torem 60mg/day, clomid 50mg/day or nolva 20mg/day would work) and ultra male 1cap daily
E-control starting week 8 and run 3 caps/day till bottle is empty, with ultra male 1 cap daily. This would give you max test boost over longest period, you'll recover perfect

Old ouch that hurts. What is torem? Only heard of nolva and clomid. Thanks again

Back