• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice needed for DMZ RX 2.0 Cycle

ThanewGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to the Prohormone scene, I have been lifting and very athletic for over 9 years while in the military. I've read a few posts about the DMZ cycle and need some solid pointers!! I am currently in the Army Deployed to Afghanistan and I will be running the cycle below please tell me what you think im 225 5'10 and want to loose water weight and shread while on this stack can you please give me your advice and some pointers? Please dont Bash me I know im a new comer to the scene but I am tired of using supplements that dont work so I have decided to try a different approach to reach my physical goals. Thanks in advance!!

Weeks 1-4 Super DMZ RX 2.0~2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support~2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Male RX~1 capsule per day (Post Cycle Therapy)

DMZ works best with a bulk it will make you gain weight, if your wanting to cutt I think you shud check out cyanostane or halo
your also gna wana get a serm for pct, do a little research if you arnt familiar

Last edited:
Ok thanks Chippe, of the two which of the two would you recommend for my goal of cutting without loosing muscle also can you possibly send me a rocommended layout of the supplement loading schedule? also would Ultra Male RX be a good serm for PCT, Thanks Again!! AIRASSAULT!!

Ok Chippe this is what I found tell me what you think? also do you still recommend a serm for PCT? Thanks again!!

Cyanostane Rx 8 WEEK CYCLE

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Cyanostane Rx - 1 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

----------------------------------

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Cyanostane Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily

----------------------------------

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Halo extreme is a nice one to start with if its your first.cycle, I would recommend 75mg for six weeks. Theres loads of plans people have made already on here have a look round and then post what your planning. Also ultra male won't cut it,I would look into clomid

Ok Chippe, do you know any website that i can buy clomid?

Last edited:
Ok Chippe tell me how this sounds? can you tell me what you recommend I keep and get rid of also when do you think I should start taking the PCT?

Me -
Weight: 225lbs

Going to do 4 weeks on for the first cycle

PRODUCTS NEEDED:
Halo Extreme - 2 Bottle
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 1 bottle
Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
E-Control Rx - 1 bottle
Serm PCT 30 day supply

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Halo Extreme - 3 @ 75mg caps daily (1 cap taken 3 times daily)

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks)

Thanks!!

Back