• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super DMZ at 18

csuiter22

Registered
Reaction score
I'm an 18 yr old baseball player, but I also love to lift. I have taken plenty preworkouts, creatine, and just stuff like that (currently taking the get swole stack by muscle pharm). I have also taken oxyelite pro and russian bear 5000. I recently got introduced to super dmz rx and I am wondering if I do take milk thistle, himalayan liv 52, and Advanced Cycle Support, would it be fine for me to take this? Or would it be dangerous? A friend of mine took the super dmz 2.0 and didn't take any on cycle support or anything like that and made massive gains without any complications. He's gone through 1 4 week cycle.

You won't find anyone here to recommend pro hormones under the age of 21.

Yes this stuff is great notice quick gains, sick right now 2nd week in, taking half dose right now jump back to full dose on tues.

Sorry crazy, we do not advise steroid usage to children under 21years of age. You failed to even bring up any mention of a PCT to OP...likely response will be what's a PCT or What's a SERM.. how do I dose it. These are things the OP should know prior to even considering beginning any cycle.

OP go do some research an hit the gym hard for the next 2-3 yrs and then consider steroids. These products are not even allowed in NCAA sports, neither is creatine.

Creatine is not banned from the NCAA. The schools are not allowed to just hand out supplements to the athletes but they can use creatine. I just asked if it would be safe. I didn't ask if anybody recommends it. I have done my research and I do know what I should take with it, or at least some things I should take with it. I was just going to get people's opinions on how safe it would be for me to use it.

Not safe at all. You are still developing and these products could have a permanent negative impact on your reproductive system at your age. This is why 21 has been deemed a "safe" age to use these types of products. The best cycle for you is to eat like a monster and concentrate on heavy compound movements in the gym to build a good solid base. Be smart and use your natural potential.

Not safe at all. You are still developing and these products could have a permanent negative impact on your reproductive system at your age. This is why 21 has been deemed a "safe" age to use these types of products. The best cycle for you is to eat like a monster and concentrate on heavy compound movements in the gym to build a good solid base. Be smart and use your natural potential.

You're so articulate Pete. I always love to hear your sensible two cents.

Back