• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Aas support

frogsak1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys I complete a deca drol coarse a little while ago and got some really good results . It's time to step it up to some AAS but is there some IML supplements to take during my 10 week coarse that will help .
I am happy to receive PM's if people don't want to reply in a open forum

Thanks All

Advanced Cycle Support
Essence EFA
Flex RX

And 1 IronMagLabs T-Shirt; one size too big, so it will fit perfectly by the end of your cycle! ;)

I'm planning on filing a law suit against IML. After three cycles since last summer none of my shirts fit.........

I'm planning on filing a law suit against IML. After three cycles since last summer none of my shirts fit.........
I feel your pain. If my shoulders get any broader I will need to go up to XXXL shirts which of course have about 20" too much material around the waist area and look like a damn moo moo, lmao!

What has my question got to do with t shirts ???

It's called having some fun. Your question was answered by Adrenolin. We were just making some jokes about the effectiveness of IML products...

At this stage I am not going to use a hcg but as a pct I have tamoxifen
But I was looking at the
Anabolic Innovations Post-Cycle Support
Will this stuff work as will as a pct

Exactly. Alot of DS are more powerful than illegal orals.

I have 2 choices test e and deca or
Sus250 and deca

I want to try and keep it as simple as possible
Sus250 or test e of 12 weeks
Deca for 10 weeks
Then a pct at 14 weeks tamoxifen

I was leaning towards the sus 250 and deca I just have to get the clomid

I was leaning towards the sus 250 and deca I just have to get the clomid

More importantly, which shirt are you going with?

I think I will have to get the XL because I was told my head would grow and it want fit through a Large shirt head hole lol

It's funny now my head did grow a bit. I have a bit of moon face going now

My diet has sloped a bit but back on track now thanks any way for your input

Back