• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super Dmz 2.0 PCT

TeamGetSwole

Registered
Reaction score
About to come to an end with my 6 week DMZ 2.0/Osta stack. Great results! Was at 165, 12% BF, now at 160 9% BF, and I'm even stronger than before! Lethargy kicked my ass during this cycle though, other than that no sides besides cramping a bit more. Anyway, how does this PCT look?

Week 7-12:
Clomid (50/50/50/50)
Ultra Male Rx (1)
Cel Cycle Assist (8)
Erase (3? When should my dosages be also?)

Responses are appreciated! Highly recommend this stack. Not going to lie, the lethargy was TERRIBLE for me, but I was also at pretty low carb macros which doesn't mix too well with DMZ. Such a noticeable tighten up, still no 6 pack even at 9% BF, but I also carry my fat in my stomach and ass, hoping the Razor Cuts bottle I'm about to start will help make them a little more defined.

Glad you like the results of your cycle. Low carb diet = lethargy........SDMZ/ low carbs= MAJOR lethargy!!!! Lol, I feel you! stick with it and you will see that 6 pack at some point.
Are you doing a 4 week or a 6 week pct? Your post is confusing saying weeks 7-12. No need to do more than a 4 week pct. Everything looks good the way you have it listed. Also don't bother with the Erase it's crap imo. Sell it on ebay.

Glad you like the results of your cycle. Low carb diet = lethargy........SDMZ/ low carbs= MAJOR lethargy!!!! Lol, I feel you! stick with it and you will see that 6 pack at some point.
Are you doing a 4 week or a 6 week pct? Your post is confusing saying weeks 7-12. No need to do more than a 4 week pct. Everything looks good the way you have it listed. Also don't bother with the Erase it's crap imo. Sell it on ebay.
So just the SERM will be enough for a pct? And it's a 4 week pct, typo, sorry! Thanks for the response

Erase also claims to control cortisol. I run erase with clomid personally.
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Erase 0/0/1/2/3/2/1
Along with ACS, Anabolic matrix and Ultra Male.

May be overkill but works for me.

Back