• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Feel dizzy whole day (Ultra Male Rx)

panther

Registered
Reaction score
Hi I am taking Ultra Male Rx about a week, and I got a problem here... I take Ultra Male before bed ( about 11pm), but after I wake up (about 7-8 hours), I still feel very tired and dizzy during the whole day. Is there anything wrong?

My supplements are: pre-workout, whey protein, BCAA, MSM, creatine mono.

Any suggestion?

Thanks.

I doubt it is Ultra Male giving you this problem. How much water are you drinking daily? Are you eating enough? What is your blood pressure like since you felt this way? Could be any number of things....just need more info to help you out.

Thank you for the response.

I drink about 4L a day. I do fasting training in the morning about 8-9 am, then come home and have breakfast. Then I eat full meals for lunch and dinner. I also eat some snakes and protein during the meals. I drink shake with milk before bed on training day.
I didn't measure my blood pressure tho.

I though the problem comes from Ultra Male because I have done fasting training for a while already, and all the supplements I took are the same. Never felt tired or dizzy. The symptom starts right after I took Ultra Male.

I actually felt this stuff works. It raises my libido. But dizzy and sleepy all day is kind of annoying lol

I would appreciate any suggestions.

I'm leaning towards you issue being something else as we have never had this kind of feedback on the Ultra-Male. I would try dosing in the AM & see if the problem persists

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

A quick feedback here.

I tried to take Ultra Male in the morning, but it was still the same.

However, after extending period from 24 hours to 36 hours, everything goes very well now. Guess my body reacts too well for normal dose lol (I wonder if it's because of the race... I am Asian.)

snakes and protein

I hear you. I did some serious training in Thailand. My trainer there had me on a strict diet of Snakes and protein too. Although I was never comfortable with the wriggling, slithering feeling in my stomach. Nice to know there are other hard core dieters besides myself.

Thank you for the response.

I drink about 4L a day. I do fasting training in the morning about 8-9 am, then come home and have breakfast. Then I eat full meals for lunch and dinner. I also eat some snakes and protein during the meals. I drink shake with milk before bed on training day.
I didn't measure my blood pressure tho.

I though the problem comes from Ultra Male because I have done fasting training for a while already, and all the supplements I took are the same. Never felt tired or dizzy. The symptom starts right after I took Ultra Male.

I actually felt this stuff works. It raises my libido. But dizzy and sleepy all day is kind of annoying lol

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Back