• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo extreme

HynKid

Registered
Reaction score
I have been taking Halo for 5 days now started with the 3 a day but went to 2 due to headaches. I thought it was due to dehydration but I am intaking tons of water every day. I eat 4-5 meals a day but the headaches are still constant, some days worse than others but still there. how long if at all do most of ya'll experience headaches while on Halo?

I know someone who got the headaches no matter what he did while on the 75mg dosing, it's all about what your body can tolerate. If 75mg is causing issues stick to the 50mg - If you're feeling it that much that means it's probably working just fine at the lower dosage and will still give you good results.

I'm taking 50 right now. I've read a few others about this and saw that the headaches went away after a couple days but I guess my body just can't tolerate it too much. I've gone through 2 cycles of DMZ in the past with no issues, Halo has me a bit paranoid with these headaches. Just gonna stick it out for a while see if they go away.

Have you checked your blood pressure? Headaches can be a sign of high bp, you should take reading just to where you're at if you haven't already. Taking Hawthorne berry?

I never had an issue with halo ran it at 75 mg daily with other anabolics as well...

Running cynostane now third day my head was killing me.. Training legs i felt horrible ... Drank over a half gallon of water during the workout and slowly it went away....BP is fine as well 119/60 currently

Bottom line drink water, keep an eye on BP

don't know about my blood pressure but I am always hydrated. the headaches subsided today finally just feeling a bit lethargic, up to 75 mg as of today.

Try adding in 4-andro. Can stack with any PH and will help with any lethargy issues.

don't know about my blood pressure but I am always hydrated. the headaches subsided today finally just feeling a bit lethargic, up to 75 mg as of today.

Are you using our Advanced Cycle Support, if so up it to 4caps e/d & this will help with the BP spikes.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Back