• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

4-Andro or HCG for on cycle libido support?

dowens815

Registered
Reaction score
I got recommend both but i was wondering which would be most effective for me while im on cycle. Im stacking Halo and Dmz but i dont want to have low libido again while on cycle.

If you are talking injectable HCG then thats the way to go. If you aren't going that route then the 4-andro is a much better bet. Oral form HCG is shit.

Dmz + halo + 4-Andro together isn't dangerous? I mean, this sums up to at least 4 pro-hormones.

Nope!!! Take your liver support and lots of water, you will be fine. 4-andro isn't methyl so not very harsh.

Yeah I'm running ultra male. I have dmz then i bought the halo stack to go with it. But with the 4-andro, how should i take it? And yall think itll be to much with the halo and dmz?

Won't be too much. 2 to 4 caps daily, you can judge it.

If you are talking injectable HCG then thats the way to go. If you aren't going that route then the 4-andro is a much better bet. Oral form HCG is shit.
This. If you have available, inj hCG, that will be the best method to keepin the boys alive and kickin and make PCT a real breeze.

250iu/e3d is sufficient for most cycles <8wks.

Alright thanks yall. I believe im gonna try andro 4 and start it on week 3 with the dmz. Ill try 2 e/d then maybe work my way up if needed. this is gonna be one hell of a stack with dmz, halo, and 4 andro. ill be eating around 1.5-2 pounds a meat a day so looks like ima get pretty swole for summer

Back