• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Time for mass, round 2!

Vicious

Registered
Reaction score
Just placed my order.

Pre-Cycle Stats
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 171
BF% - 12-13% (Off season natural bulk)

On-Cycle Stats
Week 1 - [Reserved]
Week 2 - [Reserved]
Week 3 - [Reserved]
Week 4 - [Reserved]
Week 5 - [Reserved]
Week 6 - [Reserved]

Post Cycle Stats
Week 7 - [Reserved]
Week 8 - [Reserved]
Week 9 - [Reserved]
Week 10 - [Reserved]
Week 11 - [Reserved]
Week 12 - [Reserved]

Off Cycle OSTA Stats
[RESERVED]

Body Builder's Edge Items
2 ADVANCED CYCLE SUPPORT Rx @ $26.99 = $53.98
1 SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 @ $53.99 = $53.99
1 HALO EXTREME (aka Turinabol) 60 caps @ $31.49 = $31.49
1 E-Control Rx - Anti-Estrogen & Testosterone Booster @ $34.19 = $34.19
1 OSTA Rx (Ostarine) - SARM 90 caps @ $71.99 = $71.99
1 IronMagLabs ANABOLIC-MATRIX Rx, 120 caps @ $22.49 = $22.49
1 ULTRA MALE Rx Testosterone Enhancement Formula 60 caps @ $32.39 = $32.39

Sub-Total: $300.52

P-S's
(CLOMIPHENE) Clomiphene Citrate 50 mg/mL - 30 mL $20.00 X 1 = $20.00

Round 1 can be found here. I will be logging this whole cycle.
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/1130-Halo-Super-DMZ-6-week-run-someone-say-size

Cycle:
WEEKS 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

ACS
3 caps daily

AM
3 caps daily

WEEKS 3 - 6
Super DMZ 2.0
2 caps daily

PCT:
WEEKS 7 - 10
Clomid
50mg daily

UM RX
1 cap each night

ACS
3 caps daily

WEEKS 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

ACS
3 caps daily

Osta
2 caps daily

This cycle may be edited before started. I will edit the post once 100%.
I'd like to give a special thanks to users Adrenolin & RoadStarPete for the help and inspiration of this cycle.

Looks well rounded, in for the ride!!!!

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

Received my package this morning and decided to start my cycle a day early.
I also placed another order for Halo, Osta, and added razor cuts. This is so I can run Halo the full length and run Osta through PCT as well.
I'll use Razor Cuts after my Osta run.

I took 2 Halo this morning, ACS and AM mid day, and will be taking 1 Halo tonight.

I'm not sure if this is psychological or halo kicking in but I feel great. Energy is up, focus and alert is up, and I can't wait to hit the weights.
I also noticed my pupils were smaller then usual while shaving. Again, unsure if this is the effect of halo or if today is just one of those days.

I will post a picture every week and include a daily weight/summary.
I weighed in at 169 dry this morning.

After meal 1
IMG715_zps23204fc0.jpg

Any tips for lagging chest while on this cycle?

Any tips for lagging chest while on this cycle?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/growth-spurt-30-pounds-muscle-in-one-year.html
I have been using this program the last couple of mass building cycles and have had very good results. The key is going to true failure and the doing a couple more forced reps with a spotter or do 4 or 5 partial reps until you are spent. This is one of the most complete workouts I have come across and has great tips on varying up the routine. The meal plan is fucking beast too!

Thanks for the info guys. I think I'm gonna try that growth spurt program. I started FST7 & lasted a week, very difficult off cycle (not a natural program)

I thought I was holding a lot of water on the natural bulk, but man is this shit soaking. Well over 2 Gallons today. Went to take a 'drink' of water while 2 minutes into warm up cardio and I downed the whole bottle. Awesome workout. Tons of energy, strength was at its peak. Pump was killer.

5,466 Calories522G Carbs
268G Fat
353G Protein
..think I need to cut back a little, 3000 cals above maintenance.
Appetite is ridiculous as you can see.

Day 2
Morning weigh in - 173.6 dry

I slept great last night.

Workout was great, decided to do growth spurt - chest day.
Pump was insane, I was contemplating a rest day and when I usually go through that hesitation I have a shitty work out. Not on this.
After warming up my chest felt like it was going to rip through my skin each contraction.
I could care less about gains at this point. The feeling you get on this is worth the money alone.

I'm currently taking a picture everyday. May consider making an on cycle transformation slideshow at the end of my run.
I will still post pictures weekly.

In for this one. Planning on running a SI I'll cycle myself. :) good luck

Went to the Arnold today. No workout, just slow ass cardio trying to get through the crowds.
Morning weigh in was 171.6

I'm not used to eating 2k over maintenance and losing weight lol.
Definitely getting harder, muscle seems so much more dense. I noticed a back pump while walking from parking to the expo. About a quarter mile, chilly ass weather. I preferred it over shivering.

Leg day tomorrow!

Day 4
Morning weigh in - 173.6lbs.
starting to feel huge. People are noticing & complimenting. :)

I'll end up averaging the weights for the week and give an averaged weight gain as well as record the begining and after weights. I feel this is the only accurate way to figure out my gains.

Day 5
Morning weigh in - 174.2
Awesome back work out

Day 6

Morning weigh in - 176.6

Day 7
Morning weigh in - 176.8

I'm going to run 5 weeks & throw in SDMZ tomorrow. I figure I'd rather bridge into a 4 week cycle then run one 6 week cycle with a bunch of pills left over.
I have another Halo & Osta in the mail.

Loving this cycle.. incredible pumps & intense workouts. Its only been a week & people are complimenting & saying im getting bigger. \m/

I switched things up and started SDMZ so I can eun a 5 week bridged ro a 4 week cycle. I will bridge with Osta (currently have 2 bottles, 1 for 5 week cycle and 1 for 4 week cycle)

Will post weekly picture when I get home from SoS.

Loving this cycle.. incredible pumps & intense workouts. Its only been a week & people are complimenting & saying im getting bigger. \m/
Just think, those great pumps and intense workouts are a direct result of your bulking diet. When your macros are dialed its pretty awesome what it can make you feel like. Being a week in on your cycle you are just barely benefiting from the PH's at this point. Just wait until this time next week.......beast mode time!!!

Just think, those great pumps and intense workouts are a direct result of your bulking diet. When your macros are dialed its pretty awesome what it can make you feel like. Being a week in on your cycle you are just barely benefiting from the PH's at this point. Just wait until this time next week.......beast mode time!!!

Hell yeah! Looking forward to it big time.

Day 8
Morning Weigh in - 176.2lbs

That's a sum of 7.2lbs in the first week
The week average weight was 173.6 - 4.6lbs averaged gain.

Week 1 Day 1 169lbs:
23f5edfe-111c-4b4d-bdfa-a81fbeccfc9c_zps209365de.jpg

Week 2 Day 1 176.2lbs:
ed25801c-3aa5-4215-8f54-be335e9574a3_zps6843a467.jpg

Last edited:
Day 9
Morning weigh in - 174.4lbs

I feel colossal. Euphoric feeling is at a high. Doesn't matter what type of problems or stress I have, I can't seem to be not happy.
A weird thing I noticed is I haven't been grunting at the gym. Even with my maxes going up, I might let out a small moan near failure.
Appetite is haywire. I'll eat just about anything. Took a 3 hour drive to Ohio and back last night and got 5 snack wraps.. ate them all while filling up my gas tank. I've been eating clean for the most part but that was a situation where I needed to eat \m/

Day 10

Day 11

It's been very difficult to give myself a rest day but yesterday I decided to do just my cardio.

Day 12

Upped DMZ to 3 caps ED
Running 4 weeks total bridged into another 4 week run.

Nice, let me know how 3 caps ED is doing you, have you run dmz previously vicious?

Nice, let me know how 3 caps ED is doing you, have you run dmz previously vicious?

Sure have, I ran a 6 week cycle of Halo stacked with I believe the first batch of Super DMZ (not 2.0)

It was Super DMZ Rx - (5mg Estradiene dion 3-keta, 15mg [17beta-hydroxy] [2Alpha, 17beta-dimethyl] [5alpha-androstan 3-one azine]
The before and afters of my first cycle is linked in the first post of this thread, but if you want to give it a look.. http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/1130-Halo-Super-DMZ-6-week-run-someone-say-size

4000 views on that too hahah, nice.

The reason I'm upping my dose is primarily for cycle length & use of product.
Originally I was going to run 6 weeks so I purchased 2 Halo, 2 Osta, and 2 ACS.
After my first week on Halo I decided to run 4 weeks total and bridge into another 4 weeks.. I feel that's a little more cost effective as well as more beneficial then one cycle for an extended period of time. I may not gain as much per cycle but overall I would gain more.

Lethargy was kicking my ass for a minute. Started having poor workouts no matter what I did. Took a day off to let my CNS recover and kicked up my carbs. I can't say I've stuck with 5k cals, maintenance is half that & feeling full all the time was doing more harm then good - it made me want to sleep all the time (and for 12-16 hours) especially on cycle.

If I wasn't sleeping, I'd want to be at the gym which resulted in multiple rest days being skipped. :nono:

One thing I can say to those who are thinking about cycling this, or really anything, don't be stubborn. Mentally you won't need rest days. Physically, you will.

Anyway, had a strong chest workout today. I'm not recording numbers for strength but I haven't done decline barbell in a long, long time (I've been using dumbbells) & I put up 275 2 times and hit failure on my 3rd rep. This was after 4 sets of flys, 4 sets of flat DB press (10 reps 70, 80, 90, 100), 3 sets close grip bench each set til failure, 3 sets incline til failure, 4 sets incline flys til failure (about 10 reps each - 45, 40, 35, 35)

Also did 3 sets dips, reverse grip 3 sets and cables 2 sets low, mid and high.

...that seems like a lot now that I think about it. Possibly over training chest :eek:

Day 13

Leg Day - Max Squat ever attempted was 505 which I did for 3 reps 2-3 months ago. The program I was running previously didn't include squats however the new program I'm on does. 5 sets 8-10 reps. 225 10 reps, 275 10 reps, 315 10 reps, 365 10 reps, 405 10 reps. Not too bad. If that wasn't enough, there was plenty more exercises that put my stomach in my throat after each and every rep.

Day 14

I know a lot of you are thinking "Wow, those aren't the numbers I was expecting to see", well, me neither. But in my defense, I'm cutting up big time, my strength is going up very quickly, and I'm seeing size. I was about 169 12-13% BF, currently 172 8-9% BF.

I'm content to say the least, I could easily repeat this cycle instead of an all out cutting cycle & add more mass while decreasing BF.

I know a lot of you are thinking "Wow, those aren't the numbers I was expecting to see", well, me neither. But in my defense, I'm cutting up big time, my strength is going up very quickly, and I'm seeing size. I was about 169 12-13% BF, currently 172 8-9% BF.

I'm content to say the least, I could easily repeat this cycle instead of an all out cutting cycle & add more mass while decreasing BF.
Sounds like the halo and SDMZ is starting to kick in. Also , I would be willing to bet you will start seeing some decent weight gains the next few weeks. Don't rule out anything, especially if you keep eating like a beast.

Agreed Pete, definitely starting to do its thing.
Day 16

I'll post pics after work

Day 17

Day 18
174.8 (lookin noticeably leaner then the day before)

W1D1
23f5edfe-111c-4b4d-bdfa-a81fbeccfc9c_zps209365de.jpg

W2D1
ed25801c-3aa5-4215-8f54-be335e9574a3_zps6843a467.jpg

W3D1
6eeec448-fb29-4c5f-8ab7-df74431933fa_zps10fdcdd0.jpg

No problems running 3 caps so far. No changes in behavior, mood swings, agression, etc. Everything is on par.

Last edited:
Day 19

Body fat is going down while LBM is going up. I definitely prefer cycling right after a cut. The gains are much more noticeable and seem to hit you like a freight train - although I'm still pleased with my cycle thus far. Vascularity is fuckin' stupid. I've always had vascular forearms and calves, but it seems like they've thickened and multiplied.

Side note
I don't fit into my jeans anymore. I have a big upper torso, thin waist, tree trunk quads/hams, small knees, calves as thick as my neck, and kankles. at one point I was 28", but I wore size 30 with a belt, now I'm about a snug 32-34 with a belt. T shirt size was medium for that tight upper body fit with loose core, now I'm wearing a large looking like I'm gonna bust out of it. My biceps and shoulders were always noticeable in my T's but now my traps joined the club and my chest is starting to speak up.

Sometimes it's hard to notice growth looking at yourself in the mirror shirtless every day but when you add in other factors there is no denying the difference.

Multiple people asking what I'm taking, what I changed in my diet/routine, close friends teasing saying I'm getting smaller & people staring (I could put myself on a pedestal and say I'm man pretty but their eyes go from head to toe)

Just trying to help you guys understand what to expect while cycling IML's bomb ass products!

I also walked into walmart the other night right after a gym session to grab some eggs, water, & oats and two workers both complimented me on my physique. Feels good. ;)

Last edited:
Back