• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

super-dmz stack

the_animal

Registered
Reaction score
would super-dmz and epistane be to harsh to run together for the 4 weeks?
i have 2 bottles of cycle support, 1 bottle of anabolic matrix, 1 bottle of 6-bromo for the cycle. for pct i have clomid, erase, clen(after my clomid is done). if not the epistane i have about 10 pills of finaflex 1-andro i was thinking about throwing that in the last week and half of super-dmz.

this is what i have for the first 4 weeks
super dmz(20mg)
epi(10/20/30/40)
6-bromo(2 caps)
anabolic matrix(2 caps)
cycle support(4 caps twice daily)

pct
clomid
6-bromo
anabolic matrix
cycle support

aggressive as in on my liver or as in throwing weights at people at the gym?

the_animal said:
aggressive as in on my liver or as in throwing weights at people at the gym?

Its a big stack. I would do it but I'm pretty aggressive with my cycles. You will grow well if diet and training are dialed in. I would stay very well hydrated and use Advanced Cycle Support. No partying on this stack.

so far guys. this is going strong. almost 2 weeks in hit a pr on bench of 295. this stuff is working. cant wait for it to fully kick in. all i can say is im stocking up on all of your products.

Wow what an amazing stack bro and the gains are going to be unreal as heavy said with good dieting.

So Mote it Be
Chris

my diet isnt the best but i do what i can to get 6,000 calories in. i got 2 bags of serious mass and real gains. im tearing through them. i got a powerlifting meet in 6 weeks. so im bulking up...still. lol

Back