• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Time PH

BBHadd

Registered
Reaction score
Just want to get some feed back on my first cycle line up. I put on muscle pretty easily but looking to speed it up since I was out for a few months with a shoulder injury. Everything is feeling great now and have been lifting heavy again for 2 months. Anyways to the cycle.

Weeks 1-6
Halo Extreme - 50/50/75/75/75/100
Advanced cycle support
HCGenerate

PCT 7-10
Clomid - 25/25/12.5/12.5
Advanced cycle support
HCGenerate

any suggestions? As the title says this is my first cycle.

Oh yeah forgot to add. I'm 27 195 15% bf may be a little higher on weight and bf since I started bulking 2 weeks ago. Haven't jumped back on the scale but I'm noticeably filling out again. Noob gains all over again. Also taking Kre-Alkalyn creatine 2 scoops daily and ON Hydro Builder 2 scoops daily and then Multimen Vitamin 3 daily. Diet right now is eat big to be big lol.

I don't see any issues with it, maybe just straight line the Halo @ 75 e/d & Clomid 1ml e/d.

15% Off Coupon Code for all IronMagLab Products = TheNeck15
http://www.IronMagLabs.com

If I decide to go with the ultra male should I only use it or pct or whole cycle? I thought the Halo was not very potent do I really need to bump up the dosage of Clomid?

I would start it 2wks after cycle begins & take through PCT

The ultra male def looks like good stuff I was looking at that first but a friend recommended hcgenerate. You also said 75 each day from the start? That would be okay for a a first time user? I gain pretty easy I have put on 15 in 4 weeks with just diet protein and creatine a couple of summers ago. Should I maybe eat a little cleaner on this to help cut bf too or will it naturally go down with the addition of lean muscle?

Not too worried about fat loss. If I have to cut later I will. So let's revamp this and be clear.

Weeks 1-6
Halo Extreme - 75 all the way through.
advanced cycle support 1-10
ultra male 2-10
clomid 35/35/35/35 7-10

Simple enough for a cycle?

Alright I think that's what I'll go with then. Going to start next week. I will post updates as much as I can and pictures.

Everything is ordered should be in Monday or Tuesday. One more question. If I start the cycle in Wednesday is it okay to have a few beers this weekend or should I not even risk promoting the estrogen by drinking? Haven't had a beer in 3 weeks just figured I might go out with some friends this weekend since ill be consumed with gym work eating and sleeping throughout the cycle.

Back