• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question when taking supplements

dowens815

Registered
Reaction score
Im running the Halo/Dmz/4-Andro and this is how i got it set up..

Week 1
Halo Extreme- 3 e/d
Advanced Cycle Support- 4 e/d
Week 2
Halo Extreme- 3 e/d
Week 3
Halo Extreme- 3 e/d
4-Andro- 2 e/d
Super DMZ 2.0- 2 e/d
Ultra Male- 1 e/d
Week 4
Halo Extreme- 3 e/d
4-Andro- 2 e/d
Super DMZ 2.0- 2 e/d
Ultra Male- 1 e/d
Week 5
Halo Extreme- 3 e/d
4-Andro- 2 e/d
Super DMZ 2.0- 2 e/d
Ultra Male- 1 e/d
Week 6
Halo Extreme- 3 e/d
4-Andro- 2 e/d
Super DMZ 2.0- 2 e/d
Ultra Male- 1 e/d
Week 7
Advanced Cycle Support- 3 e/d
Clomid- 1 ml e/d
Ultra Male- 1 e/d
E-Control- 3 e/d
Week 8
Clomid- 1 ml e/d
Ultra Male- 1 e/d
E-Control- 3 e/d
Week 9
Clomid- 1 ml e/d
Ultra Male- 1 e/d
E-Control- 3 e/d
Week 10
Clomid- 1 ml e/d
Ultra Male- 1 e/d
E-Control- 3 e/d

My question is, should i take each supplement spread out during the day? I know to keep ACS at least 2 hours away from the PH's. But should i take ACS 2 hours after i take my PH in a.m and p.m? For instance, Halo 7:00 a.m, ACS 9:00 a.m, Halo 1:00 p.m, Halo 7:00 p.m, ACS 9:00 p.m? And then when i bring in DMZ ill take with halo 1st and 3rd dose. Then ultra male in middle of the day sometime.

Timing looks good. Some guys prefer ultra male at night. You may also want to consider starting E-Control 2 weeks into pct. In your case it would be weeks 9-11 at 3 caps.

Yeah thats what ive always done i just mistyped it. thanks for catching that and for the help. When should i run the anabolic matrix? i completely forgot about adding it on my sheet

Some guys run it the entire cycle and some pct only. Up to you. If you split the dose take one at night with ultra male to promote rest.
ZMA with taken at night will also help you rest better, vivid dreams, and a natty test booster.

Just take the Advanced cycle support with your first meal of the day don't really think it makes much of a difference ... And take the dmz and halo first meal of the day and then again pre workout

Dont over think it... Everything you planned out though looks great! Best of luck on your cycle

Alright thanks y'all. But one more question.. When should i take anabolic matrix? With the PHs or with ACS?

Back