• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fat Burning

csuiter22

Registered
Reaction score
I need help losing that little bit of annoying fat on my body. Any tips would be great. I have just a little bit on my pecks and I need help getting rid of little love handles. Again, any tips would be great! Oh and best way to get a flat stomache!

There is no miracle cure that will help one lose tummy fat, mostly due to the fact that the stomach is one of the most obstinate fat holdouts for many people. Short of major liposuction and tummy tucks, one must lose tummy fat at a slow rate. There are no quick diets, or quick pills that will result in one being able to lose tummy fat quickly.

The most important factor in helping one lose tummy fat is regular cardiovascular exercise. This does not mean taking casual walks. Generally, depending upon one’s age, one should work out for at least 15-20 minutes, five days a week, at peak heart rate. Aerobic dancing, jogging, fast walking, jazzercise, swimming, and using stair steppers, bicycles or ski machines can all help one lose tummy fat.

Generally, one must work up to peak heart rate, and one should check with a doctor regarding what one’s peak should be. But usually, the 15-20 minutes should occur after about 15 minutes of warming up. One will get to peak heart rate more quickly if one is working more than one major muscle group simultaneously, like the arms and legs. Thus aerobic dancing or swimming may be more effective than riding a bike.

With the intermittent fasting will you loose some muscle size ???

I am reading this right
You don't eat till 1pm then try to consume your hole days food in a 1 hr window

There is no miracle cure that will help one lose tummy fat, mostly due to the fact that the stomach is one of the most obstinate fat holdouts for many people. Short of major liposuction and tummy tucks, one must lose tummy fat at a slow rate. There are no quick diets, or quick pills that will result in one being able to lose tummy fat quickly.

The most important factor in helping one lose tummy fat is regular cardiovascular exercise. This does not mean taking casual walks. Generally, depending upon one’s age, one should work out for at least 15-20 minutes, five days a week, at peak heart rate. Aerobic dancing, jogging, fast walking, jazzercise, swimming, and using stair steppers, bicycles or ski machines can all help one lose tummy fat.

Generally, one must work up to peak heart rate, and one should check with a doctor regarding what one’s peak should be. But usually, the 15-20 minutes should occur after about 15 minutes of warming up. One will get to peak heart rate more quickly if one is working more than one major muscle group simultaneously, like the arms and legs. Thus aerobic dancing or swimming may be more effective than riding a bike.
Why was this person banned? They have nothing but quality posts.

With the intermittent fasting will you loose some muscle size ???

I am reading this right
You don't eat till 1pm then try to consume your hole days food in a 1 hr window
It's a 16hr fast, with an 8hr window for consumption of food.

So how may feed would I do in that 8hr ??? And is there a ideal time from what time the 8hr starts from

So how may feed would I do in that 8hr ??? And is there a ideal time from what time the 8hr starts from

The beautiful thing about IF is that it can be tailored to fit any schedule. I'm a college student, and all my classes are in the morning. So what I did was I started my feeding period after school. For example, I get out at Noon everyday so I feed from 12 to 8. Of course, being that it's summer the times are going to change to fit work. But either way, that's just one example. I eat the normal 5 meals in that time and space them out how I feel necessary.

IF for me is without a doubt the fastest way to burn fat.

Drink lemon water with the empty stomach to burn your fat naturally.
Take green tea at least two cups daily for the fast fat burning.
Replace your junk and fried foods with raw veggies and protein foods.
Follow a strict cardio workout plan to get more help for the fat burning..

Different ways for burning fat of the body according to me that vegetarian food
are so good with the some exercises work for burning fat of the body.Some other
solution for burn fat like,...
Swimming
Cycling
Green tea
Running
Drink fresh juices....

Hi Csuiter,
To get a flat stomach, exercise regularly to manage stress and burn fat. Never skip breakfast and break meals in small frequent meals. Drink more water than routine, have green tea after meals and take low carb food in your daily meals. Do take more proteins in your meals and avoid eating shortly before going to bed.

Back