• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Insane on Cyanostane...

simonsez

Registered
Reaction score
I started my Cyanostane cycle just over a week ago. This is my second ph cycle. I'm coming off a four week cut so maybe my strength was down a bit because of that too. I felt normal the first couple of days, then felt lethargic and crappy for two days, and yesterday something kicked in because I felt great. Yesterday was the arm workout day. I hit new PR's in every exercise. I actually think I could lift more but I was afraid I was going to tear something so I want to take it a little slow.

Dumbell Curl was previously 30 - 35 lbs x 8. Yesterday it was 45 lbs x 8. I feel some soreness in my arms already. It's been a little more difficult to fall asleep and wake up. Balls ache a bit too. I've gained 5 pounds so far, but coming off a cut I think a lot of it is water weight. My stomach is a little flabbier but upper abs are showing. I'm keeping cals just above maintenance as I don't want to gain too much fat and I gain fat easily.

Looks solid to me brother. We appreciate the feedback.

An update: I started taking MSten RX on Monday. I'm taking it for the last 3 weeks of the cycle and then going into PCT. The first pill I took was before I went to sleep and I woke up at 3AM and couldn't fall asleep. So I figure I shouldn't take it before bed. I've been taking it early in the morning now. Yesterday was leg workout day and I hit new PRs in every exercise. Side effects so far: thirsty, waking up at night, sweating in bed, some acne.

I have a problem... my jeans are too tight around my thighs now :D

Still have two weeks left on my cycle and still going strong. I did have lethargy for a couple of days. My weight is up 10 pounds. All lifts are still going up although vascularity is down a bit sometimes which I think is related to my lower carb eating lately. I'm trying to keep fat down on this cycle so I am counting every calorie.

I have a problem... my jeans are too tight around my thighs now :D

Still have two weeks left on my cycle and still going strong. I did have lethargy for a couple of days. My weight is up 10 pounds. All lifts are still going up although vascularity is down a bit sometimes which I think is related to my lower carb eating lately. I'm trying to keep fat down on this cycle so I am counting every calorie.

Sounds like your headed down the right path!! M-Sten is top notch, you will get a ton of strength gains with this run.

Back