• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super-DMZ rx 2.0 and Medications

Rise

Registered
Reaction score
New at all this and been wanting to take a stab at Super-DMZ rx 2.0 and all that it has to offer. Wanted to know if it was safe to take - and the other recommended supplements - while on medications.... let say... Atripla (an HIV medication)? Does anyone know for SURE if I should even consider something so potent while on a medication?

Also ---- i'm currently taking HyperGH 14x

Thanx!

New at all this and been wanting to take a stab at Super-DMZ rx 2.0 and all that it has to offer. Wanted to know if it was safe to take - and the other recommended supplements - while on medications.... let say... Atripla (an HIV medication)? Does anyone know for SURE if I should even consider something so potent while on a medication?

Also ---- i'm currently taking HyperGH 14x

Thanx!

Not sure if srs...

if srs...

Would NOT put ANYTHING PH related into my body if I had HIV... In fact, I wouldn't be in the gym either... I'd be jumping off a cliff, riding a burning hot air balloon to a fiery death, or swimming with sharks.

srs though brah, don't do it. You will risk further compromising your immune system.

inb4 responses recommending the seriously ill take steroids

Not sure if srs...

if srs...

Would NOT put ANYTHING PH related into my body if I had HIV... In fact, I wouldn't be in the gym either... I'd be jumping off a cliff, riding a burning hot air balloon to a fiery death, or swimming with sharks.

srs though brah, don't do it. You will risk further compromising your immune system.

inb4 responses recommending the seriously ill take steroids

HA! From the sounds of it, the damage done to my organs by improperly taking Super-DMZ rx 2.0 is far worse than "jumping off a cliff, riding a burning hot air balloon to a fiery death". lol. I just want to make sure before I purchase the products necessary for a successful cycle that I'm not going to need organ transplant down the road!! If I take the Advance Cycle Support, is my liver (and organs) really protected?

BTW-Thanks 'Biggie' for the info. Will definitely continue my research there....

HA! From the sounds of it, the damage done to my organs by improperly taking Super-DMZ rx 2.0 is far worse than "jumping off a cliff, riding a burning hot air balloon to a fiery death". lol. I just want to make sure before I purchase the products necessary for a successful cycle that I'm not going to need organ transplant down the road!! If I take the Advance Cycle Support, is my liver (and organs) really protected?

Alcohol is far more damaging to your organs than a cycle of 2.0. Anyhow, ACS is one of the best support supplements on the market and @ 2 caps ed you should be fine. If you really want to protect your liver from 17a toxicity I would suggest adding in any product that contains 500mg TUDCA ed. Aegis from Antaeus labs is the best imo but Liver lock will work as well.
Good luck to you Rise, sorry for Tonys reaction but some people have no idea what living with HIV means. I worked in pharmacy for years so I have seen quite a bit. Also one of my favorite all time basketball players, Magic Johnson still played in the NBA at top level with the disease and this was 20 years ago! Stay strong BUD!

1. Alcohol is far more damaging to your organs than a cycle of 2.0. Anyhow, ACS is one of the best support supplements on the market and @ 2 caps ed you should be fine. If you really want to protect your liver from 17a toxicity I would suggest adding in any product that contains 500mg TUDCA ed. Aegis from Antaeus labs is the best imo but Liver lock will work as well.
Good luck to you Rise,2. sorry for Tonys reaction but some people have no idea what living with HIV means.3. I worked in pharmacy for years so I have seen quite a bit. Also one of my favorite all time basketball players, Magic Johnson still played in the NBA at top level with the disease and this was 20 years ago! Stay strong BUD!

1. What kind of alcohol are we talking here that is worse on your organs than 2.0? A few 750's of Jim Beam? Please elaborate w/ science :rolleyes:

2. Don't apologize for MY reaction PLEASE. I do not recommend the use of pro-hormones by HIV patients. :nono:

3. Did you work behind the counter at CVS? Please also elaborate on this. If you are going to discredit what I am saying and recommend this man use PH's in his condition, please explain why you are
qualified to tell him I am wrong and you are right. ;)

ty

tonyfortress

actually, certain steroids
[/B]

This is because
the increase in lean body mass that those steroids can provide is
consistent with an enhanced ability to fight off infections, enhanced
survival rates, and a better quality of life.

NOT beefin, but huh? What does LBM have to do with an enhanced ability to fight off infections, enhanced
survival rates?
Case studies? Anything? el curioso

1. What kind of alcohol are we talking here that is worse on your organs than 2.0? A few 750's of Jim Beam? Please elaborate w/ science :rolleyes:

2. Don't apologize for MY reaction PLEASE. I do not recommend the use of pro-hormones by HIV patients. :nono:

3. Did you work behind the counter at CVS? Please also elaborate on this. If you are going to discredit what I am saying and recommend this man use PH's in his condition, please explain why you are
qualified to tell him I am wrong and you are right. ;)

ty

tonyfortress

I guess since you have your questions so nicely outlined we will just stick to that format.

1. In regards to the alcohol comment it is a personal opinion and was formed by all of the liver problems that I had seen during my time working at a hospital. Didn't see a single PH/AAS hepatic issue in that time span.
4-6 weeks on 2.0 verses 4-6 weeks on a jim beam diet.......I think I will be feeling better after the 2.0 cycle

2.The reason that I apologized for your comments are because they were juvenile, insensitive and just plain ignorant..... Your idea of killing one self because they have HIV screams this to be fact. Most of, if not all the people on this forum are here to help others in a positive way while your comments did anything but that. Leave out the negative comments next time and maybe I wont have to apologize to the nice people on IML's forum.

3.If you actually read what my comment was I did not condone nor condemn his use of anything other than ACS and TUDCA. I am not aware of any interactions that may occur with the meds he is taking so I did not give advise on the matter.
As for those people working behind the counter at CVS..... most are required to pass a difficult national qualifying test issued by the PTCB. So they have a much better understanding about medications than you might think. I personally worked in a hospital, mostly in a vertical laminar flow hood making TPN's for patients that could not intake food orally. I also studied nuclear medicine a bit because I liked the thought of helping cancer patients but unfortunately this did not work out for me. Instead I landed at a compounding pharmacy where I made bio-identical hormone replacement therapy drugs as well as custom thyroid medicine and various special order meds.

I am not out to give you a hard time Tony. If you don't have anything positive or constructive to say then don't bother posting. It's simple

I love it.... always the voice of reason Pete! You are 100% correct my friend.

:eek: Regardless of how this thread turns out... I've learned something. And If i decided to take anything, I'm taking TUDCA just because it's beneficial to me while I'm on this medication. TUDCA is hard to find tho... Sold-Out every place I've looked.

Thanks guys for all the help in understanding this a bit more. With further research I found the same thing about Steroids being given to HIV patients for wasting - my only concern, which I cannot find anywhere, is if it will negatively interact with my medication. I'm thinking lower the dose of SDMZ2.0 during the 4 weeks.... but then again I've seen plenty posts on here that say if you're gonna 'do it' do it with the proper dosage or it won't be worth doing at all.... thoughts?? If you guys come across anything on 2.0 interacting with medications, other than acetaminophen, please post! Again, thanks... you guys are all very helpful!

Back