• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beneficial beginners stack for someone with medical history?

ggreene91

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Garrett. I'm curious about some of the products & if they could help me out, so I figure i'll give you all a background history so you're aware of the circumstances.

I'm 21yrs old & was born with cystic fibrosis. I actually have been really healthy most of my life but have had some serious episodes along the way (bloodclots, lung collapsed, etc) I got into bodybuilding when I was 14 & put on a great deal of size, most people with CF aren't able to put the weight on very easily, but I've been fortunate enough to really make some great muscle gains..I'm sure genetics play a role here, but I was my heaviest right around 180lbs at 5'7. After my lung collapsed 2 yrs ago I took a really hard hit & lost a ton of size, ended up down to 115lbs or so. When I was cleared to train again I got up to about 148lbs & very very lean/conditioned. Recently I just got out of the hospital with a lung infection & dropped down to 135 or so again, so i'm not looking my best or feeling my best at the moment.

With CF patients, males are very well known for having low testosterone & have trouble putting on muscle mass. I know quite a few CF people that are on steroids & are living quite well because of them, watched over by a doc ofcourse. I'm in the process of looking for a good doc (insurance reasons) so i'm at a standstill right now for maybe getting on injections. I've heard about this site by watching videos of PJ on youtube so I figured i'd check it out...I actually go to the same gym as PJ, but I don't wanna interupt him while he trains to ask questions lol.

I know alot of the Test boosters at like a GNC or vitamin shoppe are total garbage, but it seems like the stuff on this site is legit & used by many people. I'm curious if any of the products would aid in testosterone production that may help me feel a bit better. I've heard that testosterone can help with many things, & although i'm not sure if i'm low or not in my test levels, i'm sure there is room to improve.

I assure you i'm not some dumb kid just looking to take a bunch of shit to get results fast, I know dieting/sleeping is 90% of this. I'm just legitimately curious if any of these products could help me out putting on some size again to just live a better quality of life. I feel better at a heavier weight, my posture is better, confidence is up....i'm used to looking a certain way, & it kinda sucks to lose so much size.

Any help or suggestions would be awesome, thanks :D

I would get your T levels checked along with full labs and a physical before you use any pro-hormones.

Back