• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

off and on osta rx??

SVT

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering if its OK to cycle off and on osta ? For example I was on it for 4 weeks and now been off it for 2 and half , so I was wondering if I can get on it again or is it better to wait for 4 weeks?

Just wondering if its OK to cycle off and on osta ? For example I was on it for 4 weeks and now been off it for 2 and half , so I was wondering if I can get on it again or is it better to wait for 4 weeks?
You would find it more beneficial to simply run it out for 10-12 weeks max. Use it to recomp and lean up for summer.

So what your saying that I can go back on it right now and run it for 10 weeks 3 pills/day? Thinking of running anabolic matrix and lean fx, with it and finishing it with razor cut?

Precisely. However after cessation, you will need some time off... a good 10-12wks.

You can use my discount, adrenolin15 to save yourself 15% OFF your entire order + receive free expedited shipping as well.

Back