• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

can i stack halo ex with fat burner?

fordracer666

Registered
Reaction score
HI i am new to this forum. I am starting my cycle of halo extreme tomorow . I will be taking the halo for 6 weeks and i plan to take 2 a day along with cycle assist . then after a week i plan to up my halo to 3 pills. so my question is does that look like a good plan ? and i will be doing a pct after the cycle . and my main question is ive been using oxy elite pro fat burner can i continue to take this with the halo? thanks in advance .

Don't taper the dosage. Take 75mg (3 caps of Halo) from the start. Keep a close on your blood pressure while taking any fat burners.

What SERM are you using for PCT, and how do you plan to dose it?

To be honest with the pct . I need some suggestions I plan to order this week.

To be honest with the pct . I need some suggestions I plan to order this week.
Welcome to IronMagLabs Forums! Be sure to save on your next order with adrenolin15 for 15% off. Also, all orders over $100 are shipped free of charge.

Shopping Cart:
2x Halo Extreme
1x Anabolic Matrix
2x Advanced Cycle Support
1x E-Control

1x Clomid (order from osta-gain, cem products, purity-solutions)

Cycle
Weeks 1 - 6
Halo Extreme
3 caps daily

Anabolic Matrix
3 caps daily (with prohorome dose)

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily (at least 3hrs separate from prohormone)

PCT
Weeks 7 - 10
Clomid
1mL [50mg] daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

Weeks 10 - 12
E-Control
3 caps daily

Advanced Cycle Support
3 caps daily

If you have any questions, or need help with anything.. PM's are WELCOMED! I'm here to help! ;)

Can I keep using creatine or should I stop until my cycle is over? And how should I split my 3 pills a day of halo ex?

Yes, you can continue using the creatine through the entire cycle... you may find it helps to alleviate back pumps. With Halo Extreme's long half life you can either take the halo every 8-12hrs, or you can take all 75mg at once, but try to take it at the same time every day. As for the Anabolic Matrix, it is not absolutely needed for a successful cycle, although it will greatly improve the cycle, especially with the Bioperine to increase the bio availability and absorption rate of the Halo Extreme.

Like adrenolin said, watch the BP with any stims while on the halo. Something to look into that's light on the stims is Alpha-T2, I'll be testing it with my halo cycle starting this week and monitoring BP to be sure everything is in check. Keep up with the hawthorne berry, your heart with thank you!

Hey guys I'm loving the halo extreme with good results .
just curious if I could stack it with cyanostane for the last 3+ weeks of my cycle and would
not be a good stack?

just curious if I could stack it with cyanostane for the last 3+ weeks of my cycle and would
not be a good stack?

You could but why not just wait till your next cycle to try a stack, thats what I think you should do.

not be a good stack?
It would be a great stack for a future cycle. I agree with Chippe on this one. Once you are 3 weeks into your Halo cycle things are just starting to get going with strength gains, vascularity etc. Just run the cycle as you planned and see how a 6 week run of Halo only feels. Maybe up the dose to 100mg ED for the last 3 weeks if you have enough supply.

Ok maybe I will up the dose to 100mg would that be too much . I have zero side effects and I've been at 75mg since day 1.

Ok so if I up it to 100mg how should I dose ? Instead oof taking 1 in the morning sshould I just take 2 and still take one at 3pm and 11 pm like I've been doing ?

See how u react on one compound first. Monitor ur bp and if it stays on a good range add in iml fat burner next time u run halo :) assuming ur diet is calculated well and u have a small deficit it will be great to see the outcome and how you'll look keeping the muscle and dropping the fat u want to drop. Looking forward to future logs sir!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

That would work or just simplify it and take 2 pills twice a day.

Ok cool it doesn't matter if I take it before I lift? I know it stays in your system for like 12-14 hours .
So just 2 in the morning and 2 at night?

Ok cool it doesn't matter if I take it before I lift? I know it stays in your system for like 12-14 hours .
So just 2 in the morning and 2 at night?
Doesn't matter one bit when you lift when it comes to timing your dosage if you are splitting it up evenly IMO. So, 2 caps in the AM and 2 caps in the PM and you are G2G!

Back