• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need a little help

Guenther

Registered
Reaction score
I am new to the forum so be gentle ;).

I have been lifting for over 10 years. I used to take cycles of TMM-100 and 1-AD without a pct or Sarm. But here is my dilemma. I have been battling cancer for the past several years. Do to the numerous surgeries, ICU, drugs and other BS that goes along with cancer, I had lost a ton of muscle. Currently am 2 years in the clear and have been back in the gym (cleared by Dr's) for 6 months. I have had tremendous gains from muscle memory in that time. My diet is pretty much spot on, especially without a large intestine, it has to be. I actually have some tmm-100 and 1-AD left as well as some dbol. I was thinking of stacking these all together for a short 4 week span. I am thinking of taking e-Control Rx afterwards but noticed Osta Rx. I guess my question is should I take both or a combination of something else.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 237

Thanks, I appreciate any input given.

I am new to the forum so be gentle ;).

I have been lifting for over 10 years. I used to take cycles of TMM-100 and 1-AD without a pct or Sarm. But here is my dilemma. I have been battling cancer for the past several years. Do to the numerous surgeries, ICU, drugs and other BS that goes along with cancer, I had lost a ton of muscle. Currently am 2 years in the clear and have been back in the gym (cleared by Dr's) for 6 months. I have had tremendous gains from muscle memory in that time. My diet is pretty much spot on, especially without a large intestine, it has to be. I actually have some tmm-100 and 1-AD left as well as some dbol. I was thinking of stacking these all together for a short 4 week span. I am thinking of taking e-Control Rx afterwards but noticed Osta Rx. I guess my question is should I take both or a combination of something else.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 237

Thanks, I appreciate any input given.

NO PCT??!....lol

OSTA is pretty cool, Check out my log!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/showthread.php/2808-OSTArx-cycle-by-newbie

Some of the support ingredients are known for straining the digestive system though, so I may avoid that?

You've got yourself back up to a good weight, kudos for that.

If you can take both at the same time the OSTA will help you keep more of your gains. (some people even keep gaining during pct with osta!)

I know. No PCT,.. but the way I was "trained" from older guys was always to go on a cycle, go off, rinse and repeat with the motto of "Eat like an animal,... Train like a machine!!" It is the old way of thinking. As far as my weight gain after all the surgeries, I can attribute that to my wife's cooking and her knowledge of what is needed for training/healing.

Back